“Very Nice Hampton Inn” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #2 of 8 Hotels in Wesley Chapel
Atlanta, GA
“Very Nice Hampton Inn”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 April 2012

This Hampton Inn is conveniently located just off I-75 near Wesley Chapel and Land O' Lakes. Check-in was very smooth and the front desk attendant was very friendly.

We stayed in a standard 2 queen bedded room. The room did include a mini fridge but did not have a microwave. The room was very clean and included complimentary internet access which worked well on my tablet. Electric outlets were located on lamps as well as the walls which made it easy to plug in my tablet and phone pretty much anywhere in the room. There were plenty of HD TV channels to choose from as well. The bathroom was very clean and had a upscale vanity which is unusual for this level of hotel. I stay in a lot of Ritz Carltons and Four Seasons and those level hotels typically have this type vanity. It was a nice touch.

The pool was nice and even had a handicapped access chair lift installed. Also, the workout facilities were very good. The breakfast area was nice and had plenty of room. The breakfast selection was very good as well. The attendant did a good job keeping it clean and items refreshed.

Overall, this was a very good Hampton Inn and I would not hesitate recommending or staying at this property again.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled with family
3 Thank Worldtraveler777

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 April 2012

This was a nice Hampton Inn and although near the freeway, it was very quiet. The room was clean and roomy enough for four of us for our three night stay. We appreciated the scale to weigh the luggage in the lobby because we were pushing the maximum weight after all our shopping! I also appreciated the coffee, tea, hot chocolate and fresh baked cookies in the lobby each night. We weren't too keen on the hot breakfast (sauage gravy and biscuits one day) but there was fruit, yogurt, and cereal. Bonus: Dunkin Donuts is nearby next to the Goodwill store.

1 Thank GirlfromCR
Akron, Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 March 2012

This hotel was wonderful! It was very clean, new and the double-sized room was extremely spacious. The decor was was inviting and very comfortable. The staff was exceptional and the complimentary breakfast was very good. This is one of the best Hampton Inns in which we have stayed over the years.

1 Thank pickytraveler53
Fort Myers, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 March 2012

We stayed for two nights at this hotel for business. It was clean, and the staff was outstanding. The breakfast was average, but free and they even opened up a little early for us as we had an early event. I had a hard time believing that we were at a Hampton Inn, as it was much nicer than most other Hampton Inns.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank Catherine C
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 March 2012

This hotel is incredibly clean and has the most helpful welcoming staff on the planet!!!!We spent 12 nights and enjoyed every minute!!! Having a hot buffet breakfast everyday saved us a fortune in meals..the variety was great for my 2 picky kids.The room was big,clean and the beds were so comfortable.The staff was so helpful everyday...they had great advise,coupons maps and homemade cookies waiting for guests after a long day of sightseeing.We got a great rate from Travelocity and would not hesitate stay.Great heated pool and fitness room!!!

• Stayed February 2012, travelled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Kathie S
Kissimmee, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 March 2012

We usually stay at 4 star or better Resorts because we find the staff is nicer and the accommodations are cleaner but what a surprise at this Hampton Inn.The staff was GREAT! we had to book 2 separate reservations and they made sure we did not have to check out and we were able to stay in the same room, they also set the new keys and slipped them under the door so we didn't have to bother with it in the morning. The pool is heated and a nice size. Breakfast was great and they helped me take it to my room. I have 3 children including an 8 month old and my 82 year old grandmother was with us. They gave us fresh coffee and one of the ladies made us fresh scrambled eggs and 2 waffles. At the end of the night I had requested 2 more pillows and by the time i could hang up the phone they were knocking on my door. As we were leaving I went to the front desk and was surprised when the attendant called me by name. We usually stay at Resorts for obvious reasons compared to hotels but I will recommend this hotel to anyone who is looking. The suite was clean and the 6 of us slept very comfortable. The breakfast buffet was good, and the staff was EXCELLENT. Because of the staff, I had a great weekend with my family.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank Middalia J
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 February 2012

We recently stayed at this hotel for one night while visiting family in Florida. We were very impressed with the hotel. It was very clean and quiet. The beds were very comfortable, and the room and bathroom were very spacious. We stayed in a room with two queen beds - it also included a refrigerator and other typical features (desk, nice television). We enjoyed the complimentary breakfast, which was an impressive spread for "continental." The workout room was adequate and we didn't need to wait for a treadmill. We didn't have time to use the pool, however it looked well kept. All staff that we encountered were very friendly and helpful.

I would definitely stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled with family
Hampton Inn & Suites Tampa - North
Rodeway Inn of Wesley Chapel
Rodeway Inn of Wesley Chapel
#6 of 8 in Wesley Chapel

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Tampa-Wesley Chapel? Share your experiences!