“Good Location”

Ranked #2 of 8 Hotels in Wesley Chapel
Grove City, Ohio
“Good Location”
Reviewed 4 November 2012

This is a nice property with a friendly and helpful staff. We were working back and forth between Dade City and Tampa which made this an ideal location. Good dinning choices nearby. I would not hesitate to use this hotel in the future.

• Stayed October 2012, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Denver, Colorado
Reviewed 3 November 2012

Our family of 5 stayed there for a night on our way to Disney. Just wanted to say the desk staff was unusually nice and helpful. Brian and Stephanie were working Sunday morning. The free breakfast was nice, too, and was held in a pleasant garden-themed space with adjoining outdoor patio. Good experience, good value. Thanks!

• Stayed October 2012, travelled with family
Jax.
Reviewed 22 October 2012

My husband and I stayed at this hotel for two nights this month. We make a point to come directly to this hotel whenever we are visiting the area. We have been coming to this hotel for a few years now. The level of service and the quality of their rooms is above and beyond other hotels! The breakfast they serve is great, and it varies a little each day. They recently hired a new server and he is a gem. He actually went out of his way to make sure we were satisfied. The rest of the staff is great also. Whenever we stay there I know we'll be well taken care of. It feels like our home away from home! Janet Arnold is the general manager over this hotel and my husband and I can't say enough good things about her managerial skills nor her outstanding personality. We have tried other Hampton hotels in different areas and different states, but none match this one!

• Stayed October 2012, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Janet R
Powder Springs, Georgia
Reviewed 13 September 2012

We stayed here for 3 nights for a wedding. The hotel is clean and well managed. The room was big with a refrigerator. The location was great for dining and getting things done. I drove to the airport twice and it was a nice trip with little traffic. Everything was great at this Hampton Inn.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled with family
2 Thank Bruce M
noexcuses4ME, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Tampa-Wesley Chapel, responded to this review, 21 September 2012
Thank you for the kind words in your review. A wedding is a special occasion and we strive to make sure your stay experience is as special. We hope that you will again consider our area for a vacation in the future.
Janet Arnold, General Manager
Boca Raton, Florida
Reviewed 13 September 2012

I have stayed at this Hotel many times as I am a Gold Hilton member. Everything has been very good, service, cleanliness and breakfast The one thing missing that seems to be at all other Hamptons that I stay at, is the evening cocktail hour. This may make me consider another one that provides that.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled with friends
Ocala, Florida
Reviewed 9 September 2012

We chose this Hampton Inn as the hotel to house the wedding party for our son's wedding. We were impressed with the beautiful decor, spacious suites, cleanliness, sumptuous breakfast buffet, etc. Then we were so amazed at the staff and how pleasant they were, going way out of their way to meet any needs we may have...they were so accommodating to make sure our stay was memorable. The wedding was at Lange Farm (awesome) and I would recommend anyone needing the BEST hotel in the area to go to the Hampton Inn in Wesley Chapel. They will work with you in ALL areas to make sure your stay is everything and more than you wanted!!!! I have never written a review before; but felt compelled to write this one!

• Stayed September 2012, travelled with friends
3 Thank Denise H
Gainesville, Virginia
Reviewed 1 September 2012

I just completed a weeks stay at this hotel. I have stayed in many different types of hotels from the best to the worst. This is a Hampton Inn with 5 stars guest service. The staff is top notch! They went out of their way to ensure my group was well cared for. The rooms are very clean and very nicely appointed. I would very much recommend this to anyone, you will not be dissappointed. I do not write many reviews, but I had to say how this Hampton Inn shines above the others.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled on business
2 Thank 1WolverinesGoBlue1
noexcuses4ME, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Tampa-Wesley Chapel, responded to this review, 6 September 2012
Thank you for taking time to write this review. All of our team members regard your remarks as a true measure of how we are performing. It is a pleasure to share your review with the team to encourage them to maintain this level of service. We look forward to serving you again in the future. Sincerely, Janet Arnold, General Manager
Also consider these accommodations in or near Wesley Chapel
#7 of 8 in Wesley Chapel
Rodeway Inn of Wesley Chapel
Rodeway Inn of Wesley Chapel
#6 of 8 in Wesley Chapel

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Tampa-Wesley Chapel? Share your experiences!