“vacation”

Hampton Inn & Suites Tampa-Wesley Chapel
Ranked #2 of 8 Hotels in Wesley Chapel
Reviewed 7 July 2014

excellent hotel to reside at during a family vacation. their were also guests on business that were very friendly as well as the staff. the breakfast was very appetizing and offered choices for the picky eaters in my family. our stay in wesley chapel was relaxing and not far from family in StPetersburg Fl.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
noexcuses4ME, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Tampa-Wesley Chapel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2014

We are so pleased that everyone in your family found comfort and relaxation with us. Thank you for your kind remarks. They are a pleasure to share with the team.

There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn & Suites Tampa-Wesley Chapel

Reviewed 30 June 2014

The administration and staff were so friendly and helpful - from the very first time I contacted them until we were on our way back to another state. I received a call from them after we left the hotel to let us know two people had accidentally left items behind. They took care of packaging and sending the items quickly - following instructions concerning shipment to the "T". They accommodated our group in every way they possibly could. It was a joy! The breakfasts were great, with a bit of variety from day to day. The dining area is very spacious, allowing for many individuals to dine at one time. Our rooms were clean, and well kept. Comfortable beds too! This hotel is in a quiet, safe location, slightly removed from the bustle of the Tampa city area, but just a short, easy drive to Busch Gardens and other places of interest. I HIGHLY recommend this hotel for schools and other groups as well as for individuals. This hotel definitely goes the extra mile in providing the best quality and service. Our stay was delightful and we will certainly plan stay there again.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 June 2014

This hotel was very clean and the rooms were a nice size as were the bathrooms. Breakfast was nice as well. The Breakfast was nice as well. The staff was super friendly and helpful. We will definitely be staying here again!!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 June 2014 via mobile

Every time we stay here we remember why we love it so much!!!! We have stayed here several times as we have family in the area. The rooms are extremely clean and smell very fresh. The property itself is well maintained and you can tell that the owners and staff take great pride in it! The staff is very friendly and extremely helpful. I always feel very welcomed and appreciated. The location is close to shopping and several restaurants, but not so close that you feel as if you are in the middle of a huge city, even though it's not far from all of the Tampa attractions. I highly recommend staying here and I hope you love it as much as we do!!!!

Stayed: June 2014
Reviewed 23 June 2014

This hotel has never failed to treat me as a treasured guest. We made a late reservation recently and I asked them to save me some cookies...and they DID!!! The beds are clean and comfortable. Breakfast is very good and I enjoy the fresh fruit and infused water. Love this place.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 June 2014

My family visited this property 2 years ago while visiting the area. We decided to re-visit this property again for a couple of nights while my family took in Busch Gardens. Once again, this Hampton did not disappoint. Check-in was smooth and easy with Brian, who welcomed me as a Hilton Honors member.

We stayed in a suite that had 2 queen beds and a sleeper sofa. The room was very clean with no unusual smells. The suite itself was large and had plenty of room for our 5 person family. The bathroom was very clean. There was a wet bar that included a mini-fridge and a microwave. One feature I liked are the amount of electric outlets to keep phones and electronics charged. Never had a problem finding an outlet. The only glitch we ran into was that the room tended to get colder on one side(he side with the air conditioning unit) than the other side with the 2 queen beds. We kept the control on 60 degrees to keep the room somewhat even in temp. It took it almost a full day to get the room evenly cooled, but we were gone most of the day and it wasn't a big deal.

The complimentary breakfast was ample and included the usual array of cereals, bread, sweets and a couple of hot items(eggs, sausage, etc.). On Friday morning, they had the quick 2 go breakfast bags ready for people on the go who don't have time to stop and eat.

Overall, I would recommend this property to anyone staying on the north side of Tampa. The location is just off I-75 and far enough off the road so that you could not hear the expressway noise. There is a very nice Texas Roadhouse restaurant in proximity where we have eaten a couple of times and it is very good as well. They give patrons a 10 percent discount with your hotel room key. We are looking forward to our next stay when we are once again in this area.

1  Thank Worldtraveler777
Reviewed 18 June 2014

The Hampton Inn of Wesley Chapel, FL is excellent. The rooms are spotless, well appointed and very comfortable. The daily complementary breakfast is done very well with many choices to please everyone. The staff is friendly and very helpful. I highly recommend staying here, you won't be disappointed.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
noexcuses4ME, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Tampa-Wesley Chapel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2014

We appreciate your review and we are looking forward to meeting your family when they come with you next time.
Janet Arnold, General Manager

Hampton Inn & Suites Tampa - North
Rodeway Inn of Wesley Chapel
Rodeway Inn of Wesley Chapel
#6 of 8 in Wesley Chapel

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Tampa-Wesley Chapel? Share your experiences!