“Sleep Inn of Wesley Chapel FL cares and has it right.”
Review of Sleep Inn

Sleep Inn
Ranked #1 of 8 Hotels in Wesley Chapel
GreenLeadersBronze level
Apollo Beach, Florida
“Sleep Inn of Wesley Chapel FL cares and has it right.”
Reviewed 8 December 2013 via mobile

Excellent front desk treatment. You can tell when people enjoy their jobs and CARE to help you to enjoy your stay. I say this not only about myself and my family but I witnessed other guests being treated with professional courtesy and respect.

I happened to be coming in from the parking area one day of my stay, as I walked into the lobby the front desk staff was bidding farewell to a small group of guests. They were handing them bottles of water for the road and wishing them safe travels. Guests seemed jovial as the staff were! That is excellent service to me.

It was close to breakfast close one morning the clearing of breakfast bar had already begun two hotel staff were kind enough to ask if we had gotten what we needed to eat. We decided on 2nd helpings and the staff happily went back and brought out additional helpings. They even suggested whipped topping and dark chocolate toppings for the fresh waffles. They went back to the kitchen to bring us options. Over the top yum! :)

Surroundings are clean and inviting. My rooms were SO well maintained (my shower was spotless and so were the window sills) that I actually asked who cleaned them. Thanks Monica!

You can tell someone has taken time with details. Art work and if you notice the "relax and rest" prompt hanging right hand side of downstairs elevator. This resonated with me.

Many thanks Sleep Inn of Wesley Chapel FL. I hope to see you all again soon!

• Stayed November 2013

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (71)
Land O Lakes, Florida
Reviewed 5 December 2013

This was a single night stay during the week of Thanksgiving. The desk staff on arrival and check in were pleasant and efficient. The room was nothing fancy, but clean. After returning from dinner the desk staff welcomed me by name, nice.

Breakfast the next morning was more than I expected. Scrambled eggs, sausage, fresh waffles (do it your self) and biscuits and gravy. Plenty of juices and standard cereals. My only gripe, coffee was weak.

I would stay there again if in that area again.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
SleepInnWesleyChapel, Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this review, 22 December 2013
Dear W Lee M,
We would like to thank you again for staying at our hotel and for sharing your feedback in regards to you stay. At the Sleep Inn we do take pride in our hot complimentary breakfast and are glad to hear we exceeded your expectations; our breakfast also offers fresh seasonal fruit, toppings for the waffles, and more. Our 37in flat screen TVs are another new addition to our property. We hope you have a Happy Holidays and a wonderful New Year. We look forward to welcoming you back to the Sleep Inn of Wesley Chapel in the future!

Port Washington, New York
Reviewed 30 November 2013

I've stayed here several times now, and the staff actually recognizes me or at least my name--pretty nice! While this hotel is missing a few things that people may want--for example, a bathtub, or a fitness center--it stands apart due to the consistently great effort of the staff. They really will go the extra mile whenever possible to make your stay better. On my last trip I found the computer with printer in the lobby to be invaluable for some paperwork I was trying to finish up. There is always good fruit for breakfast and hot drinks in the lobby 24/7. When I checked in very late, they had even put a snack basket in my room for me! I'm starting to think of this hotel as home whenever I come to the area. They deserve my loyalty after so many good experiences here.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled solo
2 Thank flyermontana
SleepInnWesleyChapel, Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this review, 11 December 2013
Dear flyermontana,
We would like to thank you again for staying at our hotel and for sharing your feedback in regards to your most recent stay. We are delighted to hear that we have earned your loyalty; our staff strives to make the best hotel experience possible for all of our guests and to make them feel as if this is a second home. At the Sleep Inn, we take pride in our hot complimentary breakfast; we serve items such as seasonal fruits, waffles with various toppings, home-style biscuits with warm sausage gravy and more. We look forward to welcoming you back to the Sleep Inn of Wesley Chapel in the future!

Lindsay, Canada
Reviewed 29 November 2013

Stayed for one week, Excellent service,breakfast,room supplies, front desk staff,you name it all Excellent. Definitely wood return.Definitely one of the best.good locationExcellent parking lot, good access.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family

1 Thank Carl I
Dear Carl,

We want to thank you again for staying at our property and for sharing your feedback in regards to your stay. Our team is delighted to hear that you had an excellent stay. We are also pleased that you enjoyed the amenities that we have to offer such as the hot complimentary breakfast, 37in flat screen TVs, complimentary Happy Hour and more. We look forward to welcoming you back to the Sleep Inn Of Wesley Chapel in the future!

Flowery Branch, Georgia
Reviewed 27 November 2013

We had a very good experience. You have great prices on your rooms. We had a great breakfast the next morning that was included with our room price. You have a very friendly staff and clean our room was nice and clean!

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business

1 Thank Dawoman4
Dear Dawoman4,

We want to thank you again for staying at our hotel and for sharing your feedback in regards to your most recent stay. Our team strives to create the best experience possible and we are glad to hear you had a great stay. We are delighted to see that you enjoyed our complimentary hot breakfast with items such as biscuits and sausage gravy, fluffy scrambled eggs, fresh seasonal fruit, and more. We look forward to welcoming you back to the Sleep Inn of Wesley Chapel in the future!

UK
Reviewed 19 November 2013

Stayed here last week. The rate was good, the service was good, the room was good, the pool was good, the pizza and beer was good, the staff were good. Thank you. This was one of the best value motels we stayed at.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank barry77
SleepInnWesleyChapel, Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this review, 22 November 2013
Dear Barry,
Our team would like to thank you again for staying at our hotel and for sharing your feedback in regards to your stay. We are glad to hear you enjoyed some of our many amenities we have to offer; the recently remodeled heated pool, complimentary happy hour, and 37 inch flat screen TVs. We look forward to welcoming you back to the Sleep Inn of Wesley Chapel in the future!

Delray Beach, FL
Reviewed 14 November 2013

Very, very clean room & bath. Outstanding customer service. Right number & amount
of supplies (soap, shampoo, extra towels, etc.). Really good breakfast.

Front desk and other staff with whom I had contact were genuinely hospitable and efficient.

My second stay at Sleep Inn/Wesley Chapel. Will definitely return on my next overnight in
the Wesley Chapel- Zepherhills- Land O'Lakes area.

- Steve K.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business

1 Thank Stephen K
Dear Steve,
We want to thank you again for staying at our hotel and for sharing your feedback in regards to your most recent stay at our property. One of our team’s many goals is providing the best hotel experience possible and we are delighted to hear that you thought it was outstanding! Also, we have taken many steps to ensure our hot complimentary breakfast is the best in the area with items such as warm biscuits and sausage gravy, restaurant style scrambled eggs, waffled maker with seasonal toppings, and fresh fruit. We look forward to welcoming you back to the Sleep Inn of Wesley Chapel in the future!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Wesley Chapel
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Tampa North - Wesley Chapel
Ramada Zephyrhills
Ramada Zephyrhills
#1 of 9 in Zephyrhills

Been to Sleep Inn? Share your experiences!