“The Best In Town” 5 of 5 bubbles

GreenLeadersBronze level
Pompano Beach, Florida
“The Best In Town”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 June 2014

I travel nearly every week for work, and this hotel is one of the best I ever stayed at, and is hands down the best in Wesley Chapel. Whenever I am in the north Tampa area, this is the only place I will consider. Professional staff, clean rooms, and free dinners during their happy hour. The service level is akin to a 5 star Diamond hotel. They know the guests by name, and I always feel at home. When in the area, I don't even consider going anywhere else. Nearby places may be cheaper, but you'll regret not staying here in the morning.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
SleepInnWesleyChapel, Guest Relations Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this review, 7 June 2014
Dear Daniel W:

Thank you so much for all of your kind comments. Wow! We really do appreciate you leaving such a wonderful review. It is always a pleasure seeing you each week, and I hope we continue to be on your list of regular hotels while on the road. Providing an excellent experience to all of our guests will always be a top priority. See you next week!

Sleep Inn Wesley Chapel

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (66)
Joliet, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 May 2014

I will recomend to all my friends, the stay was great. The staff was great. Food was good, and the cookies were a nice touch, thank you for a nice stay. I Wish I would have stayed here first, very good, lovely pool, next time this will be my first choice.

• Stayed April 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
SleepInnWesleyChapel, Guest Relations Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this review, 15 May 2014
Dear cupies:

Thank you so much for making us your number one choice the next time you are in town. Our entire staff works very hard to make each guest experience the best as possible. I'm glad you enjoyed our different amenities, and maybe next time you will be here when we do our pizza or taco nights. In fact, we are also preparing for some extra special treats just for the summer. We can't wait to welcome you back, and thanks again!

Midlothian, Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 May 2014

We were doing a down and back drive from Virginia to Largo Florida and I was looking for a nice, clean and quiet hotel to stay at just north of Tampa. I found the reviews on this hotel and booked it based on TA feedback. As usual, reviews were spot on and the hotel was perfect. As mentioned, it does take a little effort to find once you take the exit but once you know where it is, very easy to get in and out of.

Very stylish furnishings, very clean rooms, comfy beds made it feel like a more upscale hotel. Great staff made you feel welcome. There were construction workers staying at the hotel and I was disappointed to see them not care about the dried mud they were leaving in the breakfast room and grabbing all the bananas as they left for work. The breakfast room hostess noticed these things and jumped into action to sweep up the mud and replenish the fruit. Kudos to her!!!

Great place to stay and would definitely book there again.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
SleepInnWesleyChapel, Guest Relations Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this review, 10 May 2014
Dear 45MPH:

Thank you very much for choosing to stay with us that night, and we value our online reviews highly. Guest reviews play an important role in influencing someone's choice of business, so we are committed to doing our best to maintain our ratings. I am glad we did not disappoint you, and eagerly look forward to your next visit.

I will make our breakfast attendant aware of your compliment, and cleanliness is a top priority for us. Our breakfast buffet is made available to all of our guests, and the guys you encountered most likely is one of our regulars. They do not cause any problems, and are quite friendly actually. Thanks again for the review, and safe travels out there on the highways.

Dunedin, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 May 2014

All of the staff were very helpful and extremely pleasant. They served pizza and wings Tuesday evening plus drinks. They served a hot breakfast, not a continental one. The room was nice and comfortable. We're looking forward to staying there again.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

SleepInnWesleyChapel, Guest Relations Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this review, 9 May 2014
Dear Mr. & Mrs. Peternell:

Thank you very much for your recent visit, and I am glad that we were able to go above and beyond for you. The guest services staff here does its best to make every guest feel welcome and special. We do the happy hour three days a week, and you will have to try our Fiesta Night on your next trip. I hope you were able to have fun playing golf, and you may want to check out nearby Quail Hollow next time . Have a great summer and please come see us again soon!

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 April 2014

I spend 80% of my time in hotels and this is the best one I've seen. Friendliest staff, best breakfast (they have bacon), dinner and beer free every Tue. Wed. Thur. And fresh baked cookies every night at 7.Very clean rooms! And a nice clean pool that is well taken care of. I love this place. I stayed for a week and loved every minute!

• Stayed April 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
SleepInnWesleyChapel, Guest Relations Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this review, 15 April 2014
Dear djscorpio:

Thank you very much for your weeklong stay, and for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. I am glad that you had an excellent experience, and it was our pleasure being your host during your visit. We enjoy providing various amenities such as the ones you described, and I am hard at work looking at other options to even better enhance our guest services. We hope you will come see us the next time you are in the area, and I look forward to the chance to welcome you back. See you soon!

Cape May, New Jersey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 March 2014 via mobile

I stayed here for three nights this past week. Although I was there for business, and unable to enjoy many of the amenities offered, I was very impressed with the friendly staff. My room was IMMACULATE! I'll be back in June!

Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
SleepInnWesleyChapel, Guest Relations Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this review, 2 April 2014
Dear HTJCM:

Thank you very much for your recent stay, and for taking the time to leave us a review. I am glad we were able to meet your expectations, and hopefully, you will have more time to enjoy our amenities in the summer. We are in the second phase of our brand refresh, and I think you'll be impressed about the various upgrades we have planned. In fact, we just installed HD TV this week, with a much expanded channel package. Take care, and I look forward to welcoming you back in June!

Indianola, Illinois, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 March 2014

At every level the staff was terrific. When we checked in they offered us pizza and a drink which they had had earlier but by the time we got there was cleaned up. They could have easily just not mentioned it. A couple of hours after check in we had been at the pool and needed a towel. The desk clerk went back and brought out a towel and asked me by name if there was anything else I needed. After we left my wife couldn't find her earrings and thought perhaps she might have left them in the room. She called back and asked if they would keep an eye out for them when they cleaned the room. They called us twice during the day to say the couldn't find them. Later she did find them caught up with some other packaging. Like most who read this we have stayed in a lot of hotels but this was the best run I have ever been in.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Dear Tom B:

Thank you very much for choosing to stay with us. Your feedback is very important to us, and I am glad that we were able to provide you with a memorable experience. Our pizza happy hour is something special we do for our guests to show our appreciation, and we did not want you to miss out. I am also glad your wife found her earrings. We try to individualize all of our guest interactions, as guests such as yourself, are the true reason we exist. Please stop by anytime you are in the area, and I look forward to welcoming you back.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Wesley Chapel
#7 of 8 in Wesley Chapel
Ramada Zephyrhills
Ramada Zephyrhills
#1 of 9 in Zephyrhills

Been to Sleep Inn? Share your experiences!