“Great place to stay made even better by the staff!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Sleep Inn

Sleep Inn
Ranked #1 of 8 Hotels in Wesley Chapel
GreenLeadersBronze level
“Great place to stay made even better by the staff!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 July 2014 via mobile

Clean place, great location for me, wonderful staff, and good food to eat! The special events they have in the lobby make for an entertaining way to relax after a typical long day at work. Beds are also comfortable and the access to places to eat are also good. What more can you ask
for when you have to be away from home?

• Stayed July 2014
SleepInnWesleyChapel, Guest Relations Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this review, 26 July 2014
Dear Maurice D:

Thank you so very much for your recent visit. We have many guests whose work keeps them on the road, and we do our best to ensure a comfortable and memorable stay. I'm glad you enjoyed our Happy Hour, and we are already working on ways to mix it up even more. I hope you will come back and see us should you be in the area again, and you can check out all the various upgrades we are planning. Safe travels on the highways, and hope to see you soon. Take care!

Sleep Inn Wesley Chapel

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (69)
Greenville, South Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 July 2014

I researched this property prior to our trip, but didn't reserve a room because I didn't know how far we'd drive before stopping for the night. We arrived around 11pm on a Friday night and were able to get a room without any problems. We had a beautiful room on the first floor (high ceilings/green paint/modern decor). Everything was super clean. We didn't eat at the hotel in the morning because we were meeting my aunt for breakfast at the Cracker Barrel down the street. Even though we were only here a short time, it was a great stay!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
SleepInnWesleyChapel, Guest Relations Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this review, 21 July 2014
Dear JGM:

Thank you very much for leaving us such a great review. I am glad that we were able to meet your expectations, and hopefully maybe even exceeded them. First impressions are crucial in our industry, and we all try our hardest to ensure the best possible experience. We are currently still in our brand refresh phase, and you should see various additional upgrades as time goes by. I hope you had a great visit with your aunt, and you are formally invited to breakfast next time you are here. Take care and come see us anytime!

Jacksonville Beach, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 July 2014

The rooms are clean and comfortable. They even went so far as to fold my towels like when I was on a cruise ship.
The staff are exceptional. They ALL went above and beyond to accommodate my needs. I was having difficulty in faxing some documents to my corporate office. They took the initiative to scan these documents, and then send them on via email.
If I am back in this area again, I WILL stay at this particular hotel, as the service is second to none.
Keep doing what you are doing, you are all GREAT !!!

Room Tip: Rooms away from the pool tend to be a bit quieter.
Green Features: I love the fact that this hotel recycles, and has receptacles to participate.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear lady_woodworker:

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us. It was really our pleasure being your host for the days you were here. We understand that being on the road can be a difficult time, so we are dedicated to making your stay as comfortable & pleasant as possible. It was really nice to be able to talk with you, and I'm glad we were able to help send your documents. I do hope you were able to get a little break since leaving, and that you were able to go home for at least a little while. Please come back and see us again the next time you are in town. Have a great summer!

Houston, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 July 2014

Got a great nites sleep. The bedding was great, perfect clean pillows, wonderful mattress, room smelled great. Superb location.I totally recommend this hotel .You will wish all hotel rooms were this good.

Room Tip: all rooms are great.
Green Features: happy to see they work with the environment. Everything green and clean and thats the way we help the world.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

SleepInnWesleyChapel, Guest Relations Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this review, 18 July 2014
Dear Sharon Mlz:

Thank you for your recent stay with us, and for sharing your experience. We value all of our guest's feedback, and I'm very glad that we were able to provide you with an excellent visit. Cleanliness is a top priority for our housekeeping dept.; both inside the rooms, as well as throughout the hotel. We are slowly making various upgrades throughout the hotel, and if you stayed with us in the past, you will really see a difference in most of our rooms.
Please come back and see us the next time you are in the area, and enjoy the rest of the summer!

lawrenceville,ga
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 July 2014

This hotel was a nice surprise. Customer service is exemplary. The front desk clerk KAREN really took time to find me a nice room. Since I am Platinum Choice, they gave me a little welcome goody bag too. Yes, I will be back if I am in the area. Thanks so much for a clean and comfortable room!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
SleepInnWesleyChapel, Guest Relations Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this review, 13 July 2014
Dear motherjanegoose:

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with everyone. As an Elite Platinum member, your feedback is very important to us. I am glad to see that we were able to meet all of your expectations. Excellent guest services, comfort, and cleanliness are among our top priorities. Also, the welcome basket is just one of the little things we try to do to show how much we appreciate our Choice Privileges members. I will also be sure to pass on your kind comments to Karen. Indeed, she is one of our rising stars. Thanks again and please come see us again soon. Take care!

Cape May, New Jersey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 July 2014 via mobile

I'm looking forward to my one night stay on July 14th! Unfortunately, I'll only be visiting from NJ for the night! Great place to stay. Looks like a late Summer stay as well! I stayed here in March, and appreciated the wonderful staff, and the cleanliness of the entire hotel!

Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank HTJCM
SleepInnWesleyChapel, Guest Relations Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this review, 11 July 2014
Dear HTJCM:

Thank you so much for your visits, and for sharing your valuable feedback with all of us. I am glad that we are able to earn your loyalty, and our entire staff will be working hard to ensure that your upcoming stay will be the best one yet. Our level of staff service and cleanliness are key components of our guest satisfaction policy. I look forward to welcoming you back next week, and please do not hesitate to contact me should I can be of any assistance. Have a safe trip and see you soon!

Chattanooga
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 July 2014

Recently stayed here while visiting family. My family lives in Land O Lakes, and I was struggling to find an affordable hotel in a nearby location. I'd never heard of Wesley Chapel and was glad to find this location. I didn't find many hotels in the area, which was a little disconcerting, but the Sleep Inn was great and in a location that seems to be up and coming. The rooms were clean and the bed was comfortable. I stayed in a room with a king sized bed and it was nice. The bathroom only had a stand-up shower, which didn't bother me. The decor is a little dated, but that shouldn't matter unless most of your time will be spent in your room. If you're looking for a great place to stay away that isn't located in a tourist trap, this is a great choice.

• Stayed July 2014
Dear Melnilau:

Thank you very much for sharing your experience with us, as well as with other travelers. Indeed, Wesley Chapel is still a rapidly growing area, and we are glad that you found us. Our goal is to provide the best stay possible, and I am happy that we met your expectations. I am sorry if some of our current décor appeared a bit dated. We are in the midst of our brand refresh, and various upgrades should already be evident. I hope you had a good time with your family, and please come back and see us whenever you are in the area. Have a wonderful rest of the summer!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Wesley Chapel
Ramada Zephyrhills
Ramada Zephyrhills
#1 of 9 in Zephyrhills
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites New Tampa I-75 Bruce B. Downs

Been to Sleep Inn? Share your experiences!