Quality Inn
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Lehigh Resort Club(Lehigh Acres)
Motel 82(Immokalee)
View Hotel
All reviewswould stay againgood nights sleepbed was very comfortablethe breakfast areapets
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 April 2013 via mobile

The front desk was very friendly and quick to check us in.

The room was awful!!! First the sheets had stains on them and it was very obvious what the stains were...someone had a good time...good for them but ewwww! Use some bleach to clean the sheets! The pillow cases had stains and hair on them. I was so disgusted I did a bed bug check and laid my clothes over the bed to sleep. We checked in so late after 8 hours of driving we just needed the sleep. I got no sleep because I was so disgusted. Bathroom was dirty and the toilet was ready to fall apart. We checked out quickly and went across the street to dunkin donut. We didn't want to stick around to see the breakfast offered. Worst place ever and highly disappointed with Holiday Inn!!!!

• Stayed: April 2013
2  Thank clove78
Reviewed 18 March 2013

Right off I-75 made our stop over easy. Rooms were clean and the breakfast buffet was kept neat with hot items hot and cold items cold. Though we did not use the pool, we made use of the lounge chairs surrounding it to warm in the sushine. The pool was clean and would have been inviting it the weather was warmer. Some very loud partiers disturbed our sleep around 12:30AM - they spent about an hour shouting back and forth right under our window. Should have reported them, the manager said they would have dispersed the group.

Room Tip: Pet frienldy, but at a cost. $25 when most charge $10 or $15.
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 March 2013

I was given a room number and key that didn't work. Returned to the front desk where it was reprogrammed for "my" room. Went back to the room where the door opened and I found a naked a mortified woman saying repeatedly "Oh my God" when she saw me standing in the doorway. I myself was mortified, returned to the desk where I was told they could knock $15 off my stay (which they did not). I'm fine with human error but the breaking point for me was when I reached the elevator and could hear the desk clerk laughing about the whole situation! I tried to reach the manager first thing the following morning and at least 15 times since with NO luck. I wouldn't recommend this hotel to ANYONE!

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank KBrigante
Reviewed 10 February 2013 via mobile

We stayed here even though some of the reviews were not positive. Our experience was average. Location was great, right off the interstate. The rooms were clean; however, housekeeping did leave an empty shampoo bottle in the shower. The room keys did not work very well, and the room was held open by the safety latch when we arrived. This unnerved me a bit, the everything was in order in the room. A couple we were traveling with were awakened during the night by someone trying to come in with a room key. There obviously was an error at the front desk. Breakfast was not as good as most HIE, but it was adequate. Overall, it was not a bad place to stay. I would stay again.

• Stayed: February 2013
Reviewed 9 January 2013

This motel is older but for the price, can't be beat. Found it quite clean...FABULOUS PILLOWS!!! Wish I could find out where they buy them --- they are GREAT!!!! Everyone was nice and appeared to want our stay to be pleasant. Rooms are a bit small but 3 of us stayed comfortably.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family