“Filthy/hairy/dishonest manager”
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #7 of 8 Hotels in Wesley Chapel
Reviewed 1 August 2013

Checked in in the evening left our belongings in the room and were back a few hours later. Upon turning the sheets over there were pubic and long hairs in the bedding. Orange/brown stain in the middle of the sheets and the pillows were wrinkled. SHEETS were NEVER washed. Checked out soon after booking another hotel room and was told by front desk that would be refunded when the manager came in. Aman Patel the manager never contacted me and I had to call multiple times in order to reach him. When I finally spoke to him he was uninterested and told me I would not receive the refund because I stayed for more than 20 minutes. This is NO longer the Holiday Inn it is now the Wesley Chapel Inn. EXTREME dissatisfaction and horrendous customer service.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank Daniella C

Reviewed 3 June 2013

Shortly after we got to the room we realized there were bugs crawling all over the night stand and dead bugs in the bed. The sheets looked like they had not been changed and the room obviously hadn't been vacuumed. It was DISGUSTING! We checked out immediately and the manager said our credit card will not charged. We couldn't get out of that nasty hotel fast enough!

• Stayed: June 2013
3  Thank SamAndLarry
Reviewed 15 May 2013

We stayed here only because we could not find any other place to stay. The front desk clerk not the best person to talk with. They quote you a price but if you are paying in cash they ask for an extra $50 for a deposit. This is in case you break something in room. You get the deposit back when checking out. Most Holiday Inn Expresses have a pretty good breakfast but not this one. Very very basic nothing extra . We skipped breakfast and found a cracker barrel not too far away.
Won t be staying here again...

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank roadmap2
Reviewed 27 April 2013 via mobile

The front desk was very friendly and quick to check us in.

The room was awful!!! First the sheets had stains on them and it was very obvious what the stains were...someone had a good time...good for them but ewwww! Use some bleach to clean the sheets! The pillow cases had stains and hair on them. I was so disgusted I did a bed bug check and laid my clothes over the bed to sleep. We checked in so late after 8 hours of driving we just needed the sleep. I got no sleep because I was so disgusted. Bathroom was dirty and the toilet was ready to fall apart. We checked out quickly and went across the street to dunkin donut. We didn't want to stick around to see the breakfast offered. Worst place ever and highly disappointed with Holiday Inn!!!!

• Stayed: April 2013
2  Thank clove78
Reviewed 18 March 2013

Right off I-75 made our stop over easy. Rooms were clean and the breakfast buffet was kept neat with hot items hot and cold items cold. Though we did not use the pool, we made use of the lounge chairs surrounding it to warm in the sushine. The pool was clean and would have been inviting it the weather was warmer. Some very loud partiers disturbed our sleep around 12:30AM - they spent about an hour shouting back and forth right under our window. Should have reported them, the manager said they would have dispersed the group.

Room Tip: Pet frienldy, but at a cost. $25 when most charge $10 or $15.
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 March 2013

I was given a room number and key that didn't work. Returned to the front desk where it was reprogrammed for "my" room. Went back to the room where the door opened and I found a naked a mortified woman saying repeatedly "Oh my God" when she saw me standing in the doorway. I myself was mortified, returned to the desk where I was told they could knock $15 off my stay (which they did not). I'm fine with human error but the breaking point for me was when I reached the elevator and could hear the desk clerk laughing about the whole situation! I tried to reach the manager first thing the following morning and at least 15 times since with NO luck. I wouldn't recommend this hotel to ANYONE!

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank KBrigante
Reviewed 10 February 2013 via mobile

We stayed here even though some of the reviews were not positive. Our experience was average. Location was great, right off the interstate. The rooms were clean; however, housekeeping did leave an empty shampoo bottle in the shower. The room keys did not work very well, and the room was held open by the safety latch when we arrived. This unnerved me a bit, the everything was in order in the room. A couple we were traveling with were awakened during the night by someone trying to come in with a room key. There obviously was an error at the front desk. Breakfast was not as good as most HIE, but it was adequate. Overall, it was not a bad place to stay. I would stay again.

• Stayed: February 2013
Hampton Inn & Suites Tampa-Wesley Chapel
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Zephyrhills
La Quinta Inn & Suites Tampa North I-75
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Tampa North - Wesley Chapel

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!