“Cool Club”

Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Sun Prairie, Wisconsin
“Cool Club”
Reviewed 28 September 2013

Bartenders, all female, many have their local friends come in to hang with them. Made it harder to get a drink, but there was a good dj and nice place to end the night. Smoking allowed in the club, for smokers.

Visited September 2013

North Palm Beach, Florida
“Like hanging out with biker types?”
Reviewed 8 April 2013

Lots of smokers, bikers, dancers, etc....too much like the rough crowd; noisy, loud music...not for me.

Visited May 2012
“Good place to hear loud music and get a buzz”
Reviewed 14 August 2012

Great drinks, awesome music but make sure you bring a lot of $$$! They are open late, but I would suggest taking a cab if you have been partaking in the adult beverages cause there are a lot of cops in the area at closing time, and I'm sure no one wants one of them to give ya a ride to "their house" LOL

Visited September 2011
Loxahatchee, Florida, United States
“Scam with Worthless Staff”
Reviewed 5 December 2011

I forgot my wallet and had to order tap water. On the second round the bartender charged me for it as a scam and then called me a duchebag for not tipping him on top of what he charged me. When I told the manager he shrugged at me and said "So?" like he could care less what the bartender did or said. As I walked away the bartender was swearing at me and causing a scene in front of the manager and the manager did nothing. Nightclubs are a dime a dozen and you must ask your self, "Am I willing to risk getting treated poorly because a manager doesn't care what his staff does or says to me?" If you answered no then don't risk it at Dr. Feelgoods Clematis Street, West Palm Beach.

Visited December 2011
Northern MN
“Great place late at night to dance and people watch! Doesn't get busy till late.”
Reviewed 10 November 2011

Happy hour from 9-11, things just started getting hopping around 11. Great old school and popular songs. Great staff!

Visited November 2011