“Paris bakery and cafe”

Price range: US$0 - US$10
Cuisines: French, Cafe
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Dear Guests, We will be closed from July 04th until July 19th. We will open again on Monday July 20th. Thank you.
Reviewed 27 September 2013 via mobile

Very, very nice. Great service and personal touch. Quaint. I loved my almond pastries and vanilla and rum lattes.

3  Thank Dina B

Reviewed 26 September 2013

No pretense, good service with fresh well prepared panic and crepe served with great coffee on the outdoor patio. Would be nice to offer mimosa or something special for brunch.

2  Thank TooBlueVilla
Reviewed 21 September 2013

Just great authentic place that we found on the trip from west coast of Florida.
I wish we could have lunch like that every day with owners working the floor and attentive service.
I know very well what it takes since I own restaurant in Naples.
Great place.
Keep it up guys!!

3  Thank Vera I
Reviewed 12 September 2013

This is better food and service than we ever had in Paris. The menu is extensive, with many crepes, salads, and sandwiches and plentiful vegan options. The crepes' texture and flavor are perfect, exactly what one would expect. The salads are enormous, beautifully presented, and taste quite fresh. The baguette is sublime. The interior is very casual and the vibe is a vibrant buzz of energy and heart. The owners are friendly and fun. Will definitely return.

Reviewed 19 August 2013

What a wonderful place! The French owners were friendly and sweet, recommending dishes for us to try. We had crepes, which I would spell for you, but I would be hopelessly lost, since I took GERMAN in high school. There was goat cheese, turkey, fresh tomatoes and spinach in mine, while may daughters had prosciutto, French brie, and avocado in theirs. They were DIVINE. The taragon salad dressing was tasty, and the atmosphere was so much fun. We thoroughly enjoyed the ambiance and the food. Definitely worth a visit!