“Great for business catering”

Paris Bakery & Cafe
Price range: US$0 - US$10
Cuisines: French, Cafe
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Dear Guests, We will be closed from July 04th until July 19th. We will open again on Monday July 20th. Thank you.
Reviewed 16 October 2013

We cater from Paris Bakery all of the time and they always deliver a great set up. It is a bit pricier than some places but worth it. If you don't like goat cheese though, be sure to tell them. Their salads are very fresh as well. They always call me to follow up to see if the order was to my liking.

3  Thank Christina G

Reviewed 27 September 2013 via mobile

Very, very nice. Great service and personal touch. Quaint. I loved my almond pastries and vanilla and rum lattes.

3  Thank Dina B
Reviewed 26 September 2013

No pretense, good service with fresh well prepared panic and crepe served with great coffee on the outdoor patio. Would be nice to offer mimosa or something special for brunch.

2  Thank TooBlueVilla
Reviewed 21 September 2013

Just great authentic place that we found on the trip from west coast of Florida.
I wish we could have lunch like that every day with owners working the floor and attentive service.
I know very well what it takes since I own restaurant in Naples.
Great place.
Keep it up guys!!

3  Thank Vera I
Reviewed 12 September 2013

This is better food and service than we ever had in Paris. The menu is extensive, with many crepes, salads, and sandwiches and plentiful vegan options. The crepes' texture and flavor are perfect, exactly what one would expect. The salads are enormous, beautifully presented, and taste quite fresh. The baguette is sublime. The interior is very casual and the vibe is a vibrant buzz of energy and heart. The owners are friendly and fun. Will definitely return.