“Feels like Paris!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #20 of 661 Restaurants in West Palm Beach
Price range: US$0 - US$10
Cuisines: French, Cafe
Good for: Cheap Eats, Romantic, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Brunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Dear Guests, We will be closed from July 04th until July 19th. We will open again on Monday July 20th. Thank you.
New York
“Feels like Paris!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 October 2013

My family of 5 went to the Paris Cafe for "Le Frunche", which is served on Saturdays. We ordered everything from the sandwiches to the sweet crepes and it was all delicious! The complimentary baguette and jam was heavenly- I bought a jar before leaving! Really first class coffee, too. The decor is charming and very French, right down to the tablecloths. The waitstaff is professional and very attentive without being intrusive, and many of them speak French, which adds to the fun! They answer the phone with "Bonjour!" We met the very charming owner who was obviously quite proud of his cafe, as well he should be. It's a wonderful place to relax and unwind after a visit to the outdoor green market and antique market- both within walking distance. There is outdoor seating, but the day we were there it was a little too hot to sit outdoors; but when I visit again in December, that's where I intend to sit! Thank you, Paris Cafe staff, for a lovely meal!

• Visited October 2013
3 Thank Oligirl20

West Palm Beach, Florida
“Great for business catering”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 October 2013

We cater from Paris Bakery all of the time and they always deliver a great set up. It is a bit pricier than some places but worth it. If you don't like goat cheese though, be sure to tell them. Their salads are very fresh as well. They always call me to follow up to see if the order was to my liking.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
3 Thank Christina G
Houston, Texas, United States
“Paris bakery and cafe”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 September 2013 via mobile

Very, very nice. Great service and personal touch. Quaint. I loved my almond pastries and vanilla and rum lattes.

3 Thank Dina B
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Excellent brunch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 September 2013

No pretense, good service with fresh well prepared panic and crepe served with great coffee on the outdoor patio. Would be nice to offer mimosa or something special for brunch.

2 Thank TooBlueVilla
Fort Myers, Florida, United States
“Wow!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 September 2013

Just great authentic place that we found on the trip from west coast of Florida.
I wish we could have lunch like that every day with owners working the floor and attentive service.
I know very well what it takes since I own restaurant in Naples.
Great place.