“Quality French cuisine with owners who care”

Paris Bakery & Cafe
Ranked #17 of 681 Restaurants in West Palm Beach
Price range: US$0 - US$10
Cuisines: French, Cafe
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Dear Guests, We will be closed from July 04th until July 19th. We will open again on Monday July 20th. Thank you.
Reviewed 22 October 2013

Visiting from NYC, we are always a little skeptical with overly positive reviews but with Paris Bakery & Cafe, we were wonderfully surprised to find such quality French food in WPB. We came back 3 times in the course of a week and really enjoyed the baguettes, croissants, savory crepes, salads and sandwiches... all very delicious. You can tell the owners really care about what they are doing. In WPB, this is hard to find!

Reviewed 21 October 2013

My family of 5 went to the Paris Cafe for "Le Frunche", which is served on Saturdays. We ordered everything from the sandwiches to the sweet crepes and it was all delicious! The complimentary baguette and jam was heavenly- I bought a jar before leaving! Really first class coffee, too. The decor is charming and very French, right down to the tablecloths. The waitstaff is professional and very attentive without being intrusive, and many of them speak French, which adds to the fun! They answer the phone with "Bonjour!" We met the very charming owner who was obviously quite proud of his cafe, as well he should be. It's a wonderful place to relax and unwind after a visit to the outdoor green market and antique market- both within walking distance. There is outdoor seating, but the day we were there it was a little too hot to sit outdoors; but when I visit again in December, that's where I intend to sit! Thank you, Paris Cafe staff, for a lovely meal!

3  Thank Oligirl20
Reviewed 16 October 2013

We cater from Paris Bakery all of the time and they always deliver a great set up. It is a bit pricier than some places but worth it. If you don't like goat cheese though, be sure to tell them. Their salads are very fresh as well. They always call me to follow up to see if the order was to my liking.

3  Thank Christina G
Reviewed 27 September 2013 via mobile

Very, very nice. Great service and personal touch. Quaint. I loved my almond pastries and vanilla and rum lattes.

3  Thank Dina B
Reviewed 26 September 2013

No pretense, good service with fresh well prepared panic and crepe served with great coffee on the outdoor patio. Would be nice to offer mimosa or something special for brunch.

2  Thank TooBlueVilla