“Lovely food and people”

Ranked #18 of 665 Restaurants in West Palm Beach
Price range: US$0 - US$10
Cuisines: French, Cafe
Good for: Romantic, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Brunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Dear Guests, We will be closed from July 04th until July 19th. We will open again on Monday July 20th. Thank you.
Newnan, Georgia
“Lovely food and people”
Reviewed 27 November 2013 via mobile

We met friends here in our way out if town. It was easy to find and parking is metered on the streets, so bring change. The food was so yummy everyone ate it all. Their Nutella crepe was just like the ones I had in Paris. There are a few tables inside and more outside. You can't go wrong here!

“Always Perfect!”
Reviewed 6 November 2013

So happy I found this little gem when I moved to WPB. I have been a dozen times, and it is always consistent. At lunch I cannot give up the Mediterranean Salad, and at breakfast I cannot give up my Eggs in A Cup. Friendly, prompt service.

Always bring guests here, and they too rave about it.

• Visited October 2013
Ohio
“Maybe the best breakfast ever!”
Reviewed 6 November 2013

My family and I stayed on Singer Island and drove down here for breakfast, twice. It was so good! The crepes were awesome .Pastries were great too. And the service was great too.

• Visited August 2013
Palm Beach Shores, Florida
“Great food good service”
Reviewed 5 November 2013 via mobile

We ate there twice this week and were impressed both times. The owners care about quality and service. The food is excellent.

Visited November 2013
West Palm Beach, Florida
“Always Delicious”
Reviewed 28 October 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

I would highly recommend Paris for any visit to West Palm Beach! Their breakfast crepes are spectacular. My favorite salad is the Jardin with Paris' roasted chicken. It is always filled with fresh vegetables and the chicken is the best. The service is great and I am never disapointed!

Visited October 2013