“One of the best place to eat in West Palm”

Paris Bakery & Cafe
Ranked #27 of 699 Restaurants in West Palm Beach
Price range: US$0 - US$10
Cuisines: French, Cafe
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Dear Guests, We will be closed from July 04th until July 19th. We will open again on Monday July 20th. Thank you.
Reviewed 1 May 2014

Absolutely fantastic! All my friends like it!
Sandwiches, paninis, salads, creperes...everything is fantastic!

1  Thank Mark T

Reviewed 30 April 2014

Had the best breakfast ever this morning.My salmon omelett was delicious.The sliced baguette that comes with it, is by far the best I ever tasted in a restaurant.I recommend this place to anyone that wants to sit back and enjoy a very tasty breakfast.

1  Thank Jeremy567
Reviewed 17 April 2014

We went to breakfast here during our stay in Palm Beach. Worth the drive in. Parking was pretty good considering it is downtown. Outdoor seating was available but there were jackhammers working within earshot so we opted to sit inside. Waitstaff was very friendly and attentive. Lots of choices on the menu. Hubby got croissant sandwich and I had eggs florentine. Plentiful and delicious. Pair that with a trip to nearby Norton Art Museum for a nice morning.

1  Thank MurphyNh
Reviewed 12 April 2014

They have the best customer service hands down!!! They're food is delicious and not greasy. A taste of Paris most definitely

1  Thank Ulloa_luisa
Reviewed 9 April 2014

Great little find! The food is fresh and authentic. The staff is friendly and helpful. Highly recommend this place if you happen to be visiting West Palm Beach. I spent all 4 days of my stay having breakfast and lunch there. Daily specials for lunch are incredible. The sweet crepes are insanely good! La fontaine to be exact is truly delicious and heavenly.

1  Thank Medwell R