“cafeteria”

Ranked #17 of 34 Hotels in West Palm Beach
Garden City, New York
“cafeteria”
Reviewed 12 November 2013

Food is good (turkey sandwich), beer selection ok, great service at the cafeteria. Server Dakota turned cafeteria into a family kitchen. Friendly and efficient. wish all employees were that good. Friendly conversation, reasonable prices, knew the menu backward/forward. I definitely recommend the hotel if you are traveling for business purpose

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (61)
West Haven, Connecticut
Reviewed 31 October 2013

Server Mike turned Bistro into my family kitchen. so mellow, friendly and efficient. wish all employees were that good. Friendly conversation, reasonable prices, knew the menu backward/forward. Hours are reasonable, open early, stays open late. To-go orders no problem for Mike--he boxed it up very tidily.
Entire staff was terrific, come to think about it. I've stayed here before and am never disappointed. Parking always feels safe...computers in business center fast and up to date. I just like this place.

Room Tip: Wireless signal good everywhere
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Chennai
Reviewed 22 October 2013

The rates are moderate and is suitable for a quick trip. Near to airport. Staff are courteous. The cafeteria was good. I stayed in a Guest room type which was not that comfortable. So, next day I switched over to Suite which was more comfortable.

Room Tip: Choose suite
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled on business
677AndreaA, General Manager at Courtyard West Palm Beach, responded to this review, 25 October 2013
We are pleased you enjoyed your stay, the convenience of the Bistro providing a healthy breakfast, dinner options along with freahly brewed Starbucks and evening bar service was a plus . Our guest rooms continue to offer all the comfort and amenities you expect and we are ahappy you forund your fit in a suite . thanks for staying and we look forward to serving you again while in the Palm Beach area.
Berlin, Germany
Reviewed 10 October 2013

Yes, this property sits right beside I-95, but really, you won't notice. The AC's woosh blankets what may otherwise be audible, so we had a very good night's sleep all four nights of our stay. There's nothing much going on in the immediate vicinity regarding dining or shopping, but a fast 2-3 exits up or down I-95 takes you to Okeechobee or PGA Blvds, respectively.

What makes this Courtyard score a cut above it's lot are the (otherwise) very quiet surroundings of the Northpoint corporate park with its lush greenery, the well-maintained grounds and public spaces, and the courteous people at the reception (excellent job, Dennis, thank you). Also, the rate we had was very competitive indeed, so wie found this to be a place we'll certainly return to.

PS. We'll never tire to praise Courtyard's early days design, with the mere three floors in a U-shaped layout with the outdoor pool in the middle, and balconies all around, always always avoiding the newer versions. You'll already have guessed this is not one of the latter ones.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
2 Thank Olaf S
677AndreaA, General Manager at Courtyard West Palm Beach, responded to this review, 12 October 2013
Thank you for your kind review, we are pleased that your stay was enjoyable and we meet your needs. Dennis is looking forward to your return.
Pembroke Pines, Florida
Reviewed 13 September 2013 via mobile

I am a Marriott fan and champion, so please know I write this critical review as constructive. Overall this location was comfortable and the room and bed are just the comfort I have come to expect from "EVERY" Marriott location.

Location is a bit hidden in the corporate park but is quiet and property is clean.

Right off the high way so this location is awesome for the value minded traveller who wants the comfort without the higher airport or beach premium prices.

Only issue I have of recent is This location not having ready to go free coffee in the morning. That is disappointing and as much as I enjoy paying for the latte or espresso, I would have just been fine with simple free brewed coffee before I left.

Not cool courtyard! Not cool at all!

• Stayed September 2013
1 Thank Obi1234
677AndreaA, General Manager at Courtyard West Palm Beach, responded to this review, 16 September 2013
Thank you for taking time to provide your feedback regarding our hotel. I’m disappointed that you stay was not all it could have been.
I would like to apologize for the lack of complimentary coffee in our lobby. It’s a new Stay at the Courtyard. Our new concept features a refreshed Lobby and Bistro with complimentary coffee conveniently located in the guest rooms. Starbucks is available 24hrs in our Bistro a great addition for guest to enjoy.
Once again please accept my apologies and we look forward to serving you again.
Reviewed 1 September 2013

I love my stay!! Especially the lady at the front desk! Her names was dulce! She's so polite, pleasant and made our whole stay much better!! She gave us a map and the activities of what to do in west palm beach! With kids and even for me and my husband!! Definitely a keeper and will come back to the hotel just for her exceptional job!! The lady's at the bistro are very nices as well yamaris in the morning and tiffany and Michelle at the evenings! Katrina the houseman always smiling and cheerful at any request! My congrats for the amazing staff!! 10 overall

• Stayed August 2013
677AndreaA, General Manager at Courtyard West Palm Beach, responded to this review, 3 September 2013
Thanks for your kind review. I will share your response with the entire team. Striving for great service is what we do and it’s very encouraging for the staff to know they have meet your expectations.
Tampa, Florida
Reviewed 13 August 2013

I had to go back to West Palm Beach less than one week after staying on Singer Island which is only minutes away from West Palm. I was bummed at first that I had no beach room, but this Marriott exceeded my expectations.

The remodel of the lobby / bar area as the Bistro rocks! It's a very hip and trendy vibe.

The staff - Carla, Tiffany, and Katrina - made my short less-than-24-hour stay fun and like being at home.

GREAT pool! Great breeze from the nearby Atlantic Ocean! Nice rooms!

Room Tip: I asked for the 3rd floor - top floor and stayed close to the elevator due to luggage. It was quiet...
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
677AndreaA, General Manager at Courtyard West Palm Beach, responded to this review, 16 August 2013
I am pleased to know you thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us in WPB. We were recently remodeled and the staff is so thrilled to showcase the property to our guest. As you have experienced that home away from home atmosphere is what we strive for. Look forward to seeing you again.