“Exceptional staff--very clean and convenient”

Courtyard West Palm Beach
Ranked #16 of 34 Hotels in West Palm Beach
Reviewed 18 July 2014

I have never written a review for a hotel before...but am moved to write this from the politeness and exceptional service by the staff, especially Chad and Mike. I was still in pain from a car accident I had before the trip...and they were nice enough to lift my heavy luggage and tradeshow boxes from my car, and take them all the way to my room! I was blown away by their willingness to help me however possible! It is VERY unusual to find hotel staff that not only care about doing their jobs right, but genuinely care about the comfort of their guests. They also offered some excellent restaurants in the area. GO CHAD AND MIKE!!! Youall ROCK!!! I think a raise is in order for these two exceptional gentlemen!
The hotel itself was clean, well managed, and conveniently located.

Room Tip: Room 303 was great!
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
677AndreaA, General Manager at Courtyard West Palm Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2014

Thanks for taking the time to give your feedback we appreciate your business and look forward to your return.

Reviewed 5 July 2014 via mobile

This place is right off the interstate an not bad with price but when i left my soda on the counter for a few mins ants took over my can and the whole counter. When i called the front desk the guy sound irritated at me for asking to gt someone to spray for the ants or gt me another room. Of course they were "fully booked" an it took over an hour for someone to come an spray this aweful bug spray that lingered the rest of my stay. Dont waste ur time thinking this is a good deal. Trust me!!

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank shaiysweet
677AndreaA, General Manager at Courtyard West Palm Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2014

Dear Shaiysweet

Thank you for taking the time to review the hotel. I was disappointed to hear of your unhappiness with insect getting into your room and the lack of urgency the staff took getting to your room. We value your business and I hope you stay with us again. Please feel free to contact me at 561 640 9000 x 601 and I will be happy to assist with your next visit. Again, I apologize for the inconvenience you experienced

Andrea

Reviewed 29 June 2014

Once we arrived at hotel and checked in we went to the room and seen that there was two queen size beds and nice size tv and a walk out balcony. So i went out to balcony and it smelled like smoke in a non-smoking room. It also had no chairs or anything to sit outside. If there was chairs to sit outside we had a view of palm tree's right at our face and a side view of the parking lot. Was not to happy with this as we walked on other side of hotel and seen all balcony's had chairs and table. Then we tried to use the remote and it worked for the channels and volume but most of the buttons did not work. After this we went down stairs to check out the food at Bistro's and the prices were outrageous! So we order pizza in for supper. The good things i seen about this hotel was the pool area and lounge area outside around the pool. It was very nice. If you plan on staying there i would suggest the rooms on the pool side as they at least have the balcony to sit outside with chairs and nice views of pool and garden area.

Room Tip: Ask for the rooms on the pool side of hotel. otherwise you will be looking into trees and parking lo...
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
677AndreaA, General Manager at Courtyard West Palm Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2014

Thank you for taking the time to complete our Guest Satisfaction Survey and sharing your experience with the Courtyard West Palm Beach.

You indicated in your response that you failed to meet all your requirements. Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience you may have experienced. We take great pride in ensuring our guest’s satisfaction. Unfortunately, we did not meet your expectations. We will certainly look at the possibility having outer balcony furniture’s. Our goal is to address your concerns so that we can ensure you have an exceptional experience on your next visit. You’re a valued customer; everything we do is aimed at providing you with an excellent hotel experience.
Sincerely
Andrea Ashman

Reviewed 29 June 2014

This is a great place to stay. We had a balcony overlooking the pool. It was noisy at times, but guest were respectful as the evening got later. Besides, the glass doors provided adequate sound dampening

Room Tip: Ask for room overlooking the pool area. Its insulated from traffic noises
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Thank Enjoylifeplayha... .

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel the Courtyard West Palm Beach.
You’re a valued customer; everything we do is aimed at providing you with an excellent hotel experience. We look forward to your return
Sincerely
Andrea Ashman

Reviewed 31 May 2014

Location right off highway and pretty close to the beach. Staff very friendly and helpful. Rooms and all hotel common areas fresh and updated and well maintained. The price was reasonable and we were very pleased with this hotel.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
677AndreaA, General Manager at Courtyard West Palm Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay. We appreciate your comments We value your business and the time you took to share your thoughts with us

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Very particular about hotels, this property is clean and up to par. Located in a quiet business park not far from 95. Staff was superb. Came home for a visit, this place will get my business again!!!!!

• Stayed: December 2013
2  Thank BofA704girl

Thank you for taking the time to review or hotel. We are delighted that your stay with the Courtyard West Palm Beach was enjoyable.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

The hotel is in an office park, but very convenient to the highway and airport. Staff were quite friendly and helpful, and the pool and cafe areas were clean and well maintained. Parking areas were well lit at night and the grounds were neat. Condition of the other public areas of hotel were so-so: lots of trash on the 2nd floor near the elevator (for 3 days); a chained and padlocked emergency exit (middle doors, south side); hallway walls were pretty beat-up. Never enough towels by the pool. Bed was super-soft, but I prefer a bit more firm. Not a bad place to stay for a few nights

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to inform us about the problems you encountered during your stay. We appreciate your comments and recognize the importance in improving our hotel operation. I apologize for the inconvenience you experienced during your stay
Although this was an unfortunate occurrence, we ultimately would like all our guests’ stay to be wonderful and trouble free and I am sorry you had an unpleasant experience and I happy to report the challenges we faced with that door has been fixed.
We value your business and the time you took to share your thoughts with us. Should your travels bring you back to the West Palm Beach area feel free to contact me at (561 -640-9000 so I may make sure your stay is especially pleasant.