“Average airport hotel”

Ramada West Palm Beach Airport
Ranked #29 of 34 Hotels in West Palm Beach
Reviewed 22 December 2013

Good rate and got we paid for...way too much noise in parking lot at midnight and people shouting in the hallways shortly after midnight. Faucet handle loose to the point of breaking off. Adequate for the short nite stay (except for the noise).

Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business

Reviewed 9 December 2013 via mobile

I was on business , mid week , late check in , super early out . Just a place to flop , the rate was good enough , shower was completely clogged , no breakfast , just your bathroom coffee. Easy access to 1-95 , a Hooters across the street . Good luck !

• Stayed: December 2013
1  Thank johnnybulky
Reviewed 3 December 2013

My room was clean and comfortable. The bathroom whilst clean was a little jaded. Staff were very helpful and courteous. Breakfast was poor.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 December 2013

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
2Golfwego, General Manager at Ramada West Palm Beach Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 20 January 2014

Reviewed 2 December 2013

Location was good Staff was friendly.
Bathroom was a mess and staff was not available on Thanksgiving day for any service.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Thank you for your kind comments concerning our staff.
On national holidays our housekeeping staff works half day with limited room service. ( meaning towels & amenities, garbage removed)
We allow this so our employees may have time with their families for the holiday.
I'm sorry for any inconveniences it caused you.

Reviewed 17 November 2013

This was the worst stay I have ever had in any hotel. I flew in for a wedding. I pulled up to listening to very loud Hispanics outside the hotel playing LOUD music. I asked if that is normal and if I didn't want to stay here. They told NO NO they were here for a party and it just got over. I came in late just got in bed and went to sleep... the next day I was doing a little work and asked housekeeping to change my bed to ensure I was in a clean bed. I was watching and saw puke stains on the comforter. There were not just stains but crusty stuff was on it. I watched her remake my bed with this comforter. She could see the stains since I was across the room and saw it. I was mortified that I slept in a dirty bed and that she was so incompetent and lazy that she was going to allow me to sleep in a dirty bed again. Then on Sunday, I am trying to relax from having a full weekend with friend and a super early flight and there was a Pool Party outside. I called and complained twice. The desk girl gave me complete attitude saying well there is a pool party. I said and I am a paying guest and this is very disturbing. She hung up on me while I was trying to explain I had an early flight. The bass and rap was so loud it was shaking my room. So the cleanliness is an issue and the noise is ridiculous. This not a good hotel AT ALL and usually this change isn't too bad.

Room Tip: Don't get pool side view if you want it quiet. They have pool parties with super loud music.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank Victoria S
2Golfwego, General Manager at Ramada West Palm Beach Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 19 November 2013

Thank you for your feedback, it helps us to improve.
I am aware of your issues; when you called the front desk about your comforter being dirty..we immediately addressed the issue. our Housekeping Supervisor gave you a brand new comforter still in the packaging, and made your bed up. Front Desk Supervisor then credited your invoice for one nights stay ( complimentary) we are truely sorry the housekeeper missed the stain on the comforter, we addressed the issue with her, she stated she didnt see it at all. That she is sorry.
The issue you had with the noise at the pool party was addressed both times you called the front desk, they were asked to turn down their volumn, party ended at 9:30pm.
We are a full service hotel with a catering department that at times has private parties by the pool area, not often but I have spoken to the catering manager about noise levels conerns.
We do not take your concerns lightly, all departments involved have been addressed. This is not our norm; we will strive to do better. Thank you for making us aware.

Reviewed 16 November 2013

A good central location in West Palm Beach near the freeway entrances and within decent drive distance from most local attractions. Price of room was reasonable and rooms were clean and quiet. Warning pool is not heated so avoid on a less than balmy day. Breakfast buffet is also average includes hot items but not as fresh as we would have liked. Good customer service and comfortable beds. A good hotel at an affordable price.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your comments.

We are located directly off I-95 exit 71; convenient to downtown West Palm Beach and we do have shuttle service to & from the PBI airport.
We are proud of our new full service Ramada & Pesto restaurant; sorry to hear you breakfast experience was not satisfactory, I will speak with the restaurant manager concerning the breakfast buffet having a fresher appeal.
We do have a great happy hour daily and with Thanksgiving a week away we are preparing our full Turkey Dinner for 19.99 per person!
Thank you for your patronage, we hope to see you again.