“not bad for the price”

Ranked #28 of 34 Hotels in West Palm Beach
West Palm Beach
“not bad for the price”
Reviewed 9 May 2014

Very nice helpful staff. Sat by the pool in the am drinking coffee. Unfortunately, looking at beer bottles and overfilled garbage cans from the night before. This happend twice during our stay. When we checked in our room the first night, someone's tray of food was sitting at the ice station accross the hall. It was still there at 7 am the next morning. I would suggest that maybe the cleanup crew do more checkups during the evening and am hours. That was the only issue we had. Rooms were big, bed comfortable, water temp and pressure was good.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

2Golfwego, General Manager at Ramada West Palm Beach Airport, responded to this review, 12 May 2014
Thank you for your comments. I'm very sorry the pool area was not cleaned early in the morning, as it should have been, I have made a point of letting the department know and giving them this review, which is disappointing
I am glad to hear our staff was friendly.

S.Gambrell

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (76)
West Palm Beach, Florida
Reviewed 9 May 2014

My daughter and her friends flew in to visit me over a three day weekend. I needed to find a hotel close by and the Ramada had the best prices. The loved the room and especially the restaurant. They commented that the pool area was a tropical paradise. The next time they visit, they will stay at the Ramada.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
Thank you for your comments.

We are very happy to hear you had a great time here, and enjoyed our hotel & restaurant Pesto.
Hope to see you again.

Reviewed 8 May 2014

Hotel is obviously making changes, but the location was perfect for what I needed for the price- close to downtown WPB was the greatest advantage. Housekeeper was very attentive. My length of stay was for two weeks while looking for a new apt.

• Stayed June 2013
Thank you for your comments. We are So happy you noticed the changes in the hotel, after renovations, and you found our housekeeping staff attentive. We hope to see you again in the near future. Thank you

West Palm Beach, Florida
Reviewed 7 May 2014

I had a wonderful time, it was very clean and all the staff are super friendly. I also really loved the restaurant, I think named Pesto. The food was excellent. Also, the hotel is located right near a brand new outlet mall and lots of restaurants. A very short drive to the airport and Clematis street, which was a ton of fun! I will def be back!!!!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled solo
2Golfwego, General Manager at Ramada West Palm Beach Airport, responded to this review, 9 May 2014
Thank you so much for your kind, positive comments. We are conveniently located to everything! So glad to hear the staff was great and Yes our Pesto restaurant is all the rave with the guests and locals.

Hope you have you back.

Melbourne, Florida
Reviewed 4 May 2014

This is a older property which needs updating, but the staff was nice. Only stayed one night and it had everything we needed. The price was around 93.00 total and for the area, it was ok, just needs to be updated, such as new carpet as it is an older place but room was clean and no problems. The front desk made taxi reservations for us as we were attending a concert at Cruzan Amphitheater which was around 6-7 miles away. The taxi was expensive but they probably all are $10.00 a person to get there and $15.00 a person to get back, could be because of the concert though.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Melbourne122013
2Golfwego, General Manager at Ramada West Palm Beach Airport, responded to this review, 5 May 2014
Thank you for your comments, I'm happy you found our staff friendly and helpful. Hope to see you again in the future.

Marco Island, Florida
Reviewed 4 May 2014

Over the course of the last 20 years I've stayed at the same hotel that is now The Ramada on Palm beach Lakes Blvd for several reasons. Its close proximity to downtown west Palm Beach, route 95, the PBI airport, The Village Commons Shopping Center, and a 24 hour Walgreens, all make it very convenient for the traveler. The room prices are very reasonable and the rooms are very clean with recently upgraded furnishings. The staff have always been great whenever I've stayed there over the past 20 years but most recently they seem to really appreciate my business and go out of their way to impress me with that attitude that will keep me coming back. Restaurant was very reasonably priced and very clean and the menu was sufficient for me as I'm not very demanding.

Room Tip: I prefer a higher room with a view of the pool for eating my room service breakfast while reading my...