Staff is very rude and treats you like a 3rd class citizen. They double charge you for food. First charge is when you pay for the food, and then They charge you again when you go to check out of the hotel. If you smoke an electric cigarette they'll claim you smoked a real cigarette and charge you another $100 smoking fine. There's no disputing it because since all of the staff, including the managers are in on it together they all vouch for each other. If you have a friend or girlfriend coming to visit and staying in the room while you go out for work or whatever they say they're an unauthorized guest, kick them out of the room and will not let them back into the room even if you call authorizing them into the room they will not allow it until you come back to the hotel, show your ID, and have them show their ID. They even don't update their computers so they'll double book the room, give total strangers keys to the room while your girlfriend is half naked standing in the middle of it when they walk in. There's drug dealers and prostitution going on as well all through the night. Crack addicts going all around begging for change from other guests. Hookers arguing with their pimps at the pool about drugs. There's ROACHES IN ALL THE ROOMS. If you look dirty, which is probably from working they put you down on the first two floors where the bugs are even worse. I was moved around 6 times between the A/C not working, bugs in the rooms and the housekeeping not doing their job whatsoever. The sink in one room I was in looked like someone vomited in it and it was left there for days and stained the sink itself. The place is a nightmare. I would never recommend going to this hotel unless you want to be miserable the entire time and have a pompous ridiculously mean people that are supposed to treat you with respect, treat you like utter garbage.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rest and refresh yourself when you stay at our Ramada West Palm Beach Airport hotel near beaches and fun attractions. Our tropics-inspired sundeck, outdoor heated pool and friendly service will relax you on your next Florida vacation. Our pet-friendly hotel features 3,100 square feet of meeting and banquet space, ideal for your next family or professional event. Each of our 162 guest rooms is appointed with coffee maker, desk, hair dryer, safe and voicemail. Our West Palm Beach hotel also offers accommodations with microwave and fridge upon request. Enjoy free Wi-Fi Internet access at our beautiful vacation hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Ramada West Palm Beach Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn West Palm Beach
- West Palm Beach Comfort Inn
- Ramada West Palm Beach Airport Florida