“exremly dirty & the poorest customer Service.”

Ramada West Palm Beach Airport
Ranked #29 of 34 Hotels in West Palm Beach
Reviewed 6 July 2014

The room was roch ingeste not vacuumed. Bathroom rusted, was exremly dirty was not clean between guest. They didn't have well trained to clean my room for 37 hours. They just ignored the dirt. I will never stay at a Ramada!!! Avoid at all cost. Especial west palm fl. I hated their lack of professionalism and dirty hotel. Very disappointed.

• Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank jeaksg6
2Golfwego, General Manager at Ramada West Palm Beach Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2014

Thank you for trying our property, I'm sorry you found it unsatisfactory. We do very well in the community, we are newly renovated, Clean, new bedding , furniture, lighting, linen, new lobby as well. Conveniently located just off I-95 exit 71. Next to the new Palm Beach Outlet Mall.

Reviewed 5 July 2014

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Martin N

Reviewed 2 July 2014

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
2Golfwego, General Manager at Ramada West Palm Beach Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2014

Reviewed 20 June 2014

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
2Golfwego, General Manager at Ramada West Palm Beach Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2014

Reviewed 18 June 2014

Staff is very rude and treats you like a 3rd class citizen. They double charge you for food. First charge is when you pay for the food, and then They charge you again when you go to check out of the hotel. If you smoke an electric cigarette they'll claim you smoked a real cigarette and charge you another $100 smoking fine. There's no disputing it because since all of the staff, including the managers are in on it together they all vouch for each other. If you have a friend or girlfriend coming to visit and staying in the room while you go out for work or whatever they say they're an unauthorized guest, kick them out of the room and will not let them back into the room even if you call authorizing them into the room they will not allow it until you come back to the hotel, show your ID, and have them show their ID. They even don't update their computers so they'll double book the room, give total strangers keys to the room while your girlfriend is half naked standing in the middle of it when they walk in. There's drug dealers and prostitution going on as well all through the night. Crack addicts going all around begging for change from other guests. Hookers arguing with their pimps at the pool about drugs. There's ROACHES IN ALL THE ROOMS. If you look dirty, which is probably from working they put you down on the first two floors where the bugs are even worse. I was moved around 6 times between the A/C not working, bugs in the rooms and the housekeeping not doing their job whatsoever. The sink in one room I was in looked like someone vomited in it and it was left there for days and stained the sink itself. The place is a nightmare. I would never recommend going to this hotel unless you want to be miserable the entire time and have a pompous ridiculously mean people that are supposed to treat you with respect, treat you like utter garbage.

• Stayed: June 2014
2Golfwego, General Manager at Ramada West Palm Beach Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2014

This comment has been copied and pasted and put on several social sites by one disgruntled guest, and his friends. This is one side to the story.
We have many satisfied guests and repeat guests whom love our property and our staff, I am sorry for the guest whom was not happy and wishes him all the best.

Reviewed 16 June 2014 via mobile

I didn't have reservations, but they accommodated me anyway. I just want to say thank you for aloud me to stay on your premises in such short notice. Nice clean rooms well clean bathrooms spots on the floor but overall nice hotel

Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
2Golfwego, General Manager at Ramada West Palm Beach Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2014

Thank you for your comments, we are happy to hear of your pleasant stay. Hope to see you again.

Reviewed 12 June 2014

upon arrival I was greeted at the counter by two young individuals who tried to check me in. I had just been at various airports throughout the day. I was tired, hungry and looking forward to seclusion. I was given the key to a room that hadn't been made up from the previous night. I came back downstairs and asked for management to resolve the issue. The young man began to sigh and roll his eyes at me while the other young lady looked on. While a customer approached me who was in her early twenties as well, and who began to confront me about my frustration while both employees stood looking on. I then took a business card, went to another hotel and when I arrived home I contacted Star the General Manager at this facility who did nothing to resolve the issue. I would not recommend a Ramada Inn to anyone nor will I utilize one in the future.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
2Golfwego, General Manager at Ramada West Palm Beach Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2014

I am sorry to hear of your confusing issue while checking in, This is not our standard, I will inquire as to what took place, to insure it doesn't happen again. At this time, management was not aware of the situation. My apologies for your unsatisfactory Check in .