“Fresh seafood”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 22 March 2014

Fresh seafood. Simple sides. My scallops were excellent. The broccoli and potatoes were not seasoned, but still good. We did not expect much of dessert, but my cheesecake turned out creamy and delicious (did not taste like it came from a box).

1  Thank A D

Reviewed 15 February 2014

So we are from out of town and decided we wanted to have seafood for dinner. When you walk in, the first thing you see is the fish market part of the restaurant. I thought it was a little different, but I do have to admit, you don't get that fish market smell. The building and decor and furniture are out dated but not a deal breaker. Afterall, it is very clean. My husband ordered some gator fritters and I ordered a lobster bisque soup. The fritters were a bit disappointing because it was ALL batter. I tried one, and I cut it in half and I found a pea size piece of meat. the lobster bisque was OK. Not the best, not the worst. My husband entree was crab stuffed snapper with mashed potatoes and broccoli. The fish was cold and bland but what saved it was the hot crab glob that was On top of it. I ordered the king crab legs. After 20 after ordering I was told they didn't have any..?? So I ordered the gulf shrimp, cauliflower mash and Cole slaw. The mash was very bland and just not quite right. And the Cole slaw was a bit disappointing. KFC has better come slaw than that. The shrimp were decent. The bill was more than I had wanted to pay for the quality of food, but like I said.. We are from out of town and wanted to try something different. The whole experience was OK, but we will not be coming here ever again.

Reviewed 5 February 2014

In spite of the mixed reviews we read; several colleagues and I decided to try this place. After all, they do have a “fish market” attached which should assure fresh seafood. Absolutely, nothing fancy, but the food was delicious and the wait staff could not have been more friendly or more helpful. Try the stream shrimp for an appetizer (or meal) they were great. The three of us each ordered different entrees and none of us were disappointed. The desserts were good (nothing to brag about) but, certainly tasty. I will definitely return the next time I am in the area.

1  Thank jrb47
Reviewed 16 January 2014 via mobile

This is a locally owned restaurant. The owners are on site and want to make sure that customers are happy. The seafood is fresh and there are multiple choices. I highly recommend this restaurant.

1  Thank AlanBachrach
Reviewed 20 December 2013

A college friend and I went there for lunch and ordered lobster salad without the roll. You would not believe the size of the portion. We figured 2 oz max. Called the restaurant and he said 4 1/2 oz. I said your scale was broken. He could not have cared less. Hate getting ripped off. Would NEVER go back