Well, the title says it all. This is simply one of my favorite hotels. It has all the things in the title, and much more. The management is simply one of the best. Don't be surprised to see the general manager cleaning tables in a tie when he isn't talking to the guests. It is obvious that this energetic example has worn off on the rest of the staff. I am sure the management would not want me to disclose once incident, as they certainly do not want to become our mechanics, but last stay here I pulled our Lexus up to far and caught the bumper on the cement wheel stop in the parking lot. When I backed up it pulled off my entire front molding! The maintenance person happened to be there, happened to have his truck nearby with tools in it, and happened to have worked in a body shop somewhere in his past. He not only got me off the curb, but crawled under the car and put the bumper molding back on! It took him 3 minutes to do what surely would have cost me half a day to accomplish. The fitness room is more adequate than most, as it has dumbbells along with three cardio machines, such as a treadmill. The best part is two hot tubs. They also have a waterfall feature that is either turned off or broken the past several stays, but thats truly being a bit picky. The only complaint I have about this hotel, is they most likely pride themselves in some sort of progressive light switches that contain blue LED's that stare at you during the night unless you find a way to cover them up, which we always do by leaning a seat cushion up against it. I cannot imagine why this feature would be in a room. I suppose there is a balance between a completely darkened room (I prefer) and a subtle light to keep patrons from tripping and stumbling on their way to the bathroom (been there done that as well). The location is simply the best if you want to be downtown. You can walk anywhere, including Climatus Street, City Place (go there, even if on a quick business trip!), the waterfront boardwalk, or next door to the local university campus. We love this hotel and will stay here every time we are in West Palm Beach. Only our stays at the Princeville Resort/Hong Kong Peninsula type hotels and the blue led lights in the room keep us from giving this hotel our 5-star rating. You can't go wrong staying a Hyatt Place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover comfortable spaces, and ideal downtown location and modern travel conveniences at the Hyatt Place West Palm Beach/Downtown. At this business casual and leisure friendly hotel in West Palm Beach, FL you'll enjoy inviting rooms and warm hospitality that make your travels seamless and simple. Guests enjoy refreshing experiences, innovative spaces and attentive services delivered at an exceptional value. Welcome to a different place. At our West Palm Beach, FL hotel, you'll enjoy a casually chic environment that complements your travel style, from modern rooms with free Wi-Fi to complimentary breakfast and shuttle service. You can kick back in stylish social spaces in the Gallery, enjoy a beer or coffee brew at our Coffee to Cocktails Bar and grab a bite at the 24/7 Gallery Market. Whether you're visiting for a corporate meeting or family vacation, you'll have easy access to everything that makes downtown West Palm Beach the premiere destination in Palm Beach County. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hyatt Hotels Corporation, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelsClick, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hyatt Place West Palm Beach Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Place West Palm Beach Downtown Hotel West Palm Beach
- Hyatt West Palm Beach
- Hyatt Place West Palm Beach Downtown Florida