“Good place to stay.”

Red Roof PLUS+ West Palm Beach
Ranked #22 of 34 Hotels in West Palm Beach
“Good place to stay.”
Reviewed 5 November 2012 via mobile

We stayed in room 139 and it was clean. The check in and out people were friendly and proffessional . We stayed on Sunday night and parking lot was well lit and seemed very safe. We would stay here again for sure. They have coffee 24 hours. Good deal.

• Stayed November 2012
2 Thank telephonegirlboydog
Laura H, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ West Palm Beach, responded to this review, 26 November 2012
Thank you for your review! We at Red Roof Inn strive to provide a professional and courteous staff as well as clean and comfortable rooms at a reasonable cost. I look forward to seeing you again on your travels through beautiful West Palm Beach, FL. Best Regards, Laura Hurst, General Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (55)
Reviewed 17 July 2012

My family of four were in the Palm Beach area several days after driving cross country from California. The Red Roof Inn was one of the more comfortable and THE BEST VALUE lodgings we encountered on our trip. The rooms were clean and the staff friendly and accessible. General Manager Laura Hurst was particularly helpful and spared no effort on our behalf. I would definitely stay there again and would recommend it to traveling friends.

• Stayed July 2012
2 Thank SunflowerGreen
Channahon, Illinois
Reviewed 2 July 2012

Gave a rating of 1 because it wouldn't let me submit a zero...The room was so disgustingly filthy that I went across the street to Walmart to buy bleach to sanitize the room. Don't stay here!!!

Room Tip: All scores are less than zero!!! This place is the filthiest hotel I've ever seen in my life. W...
Stayed April 2012, travelled with family
4 Thank Bobbie M
, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ West Palm Beach, responded to this review, 4 July 2012
I am sorry to hear how disappointed you were with your stay. At Red Roof Inn, it is our goal to provide you with clean, comfortable rooms. Please contact me at the Inn and I will be more than happy enough to provide you a refund or a free night voucher for your inconvenience. I will share this review with my staff in our quest to provide future visitors with quality and service. Regards, Laura Hurst, General Manager
Cologne, Germany
Reviewed 5 April 2012

We stayed there for 1 night, booked it in advance.
Unfortunetely our room was inside, so we had to take all our stuff through the lobby, up the elevator all the way to the end of the corridor.
Room was stinky when we got in and the window was so nasty, full of weird white wales...
Very unconvenient to the city, had to drive for another 15 Minutes to downtown Palm Beach.
No real good shopping facilities around. Food at an chinese restaurant which menu was also placed in the room was horrible disgusting.
Never again!

• Stayed March 2012, travelled with friends
2 Thank Floridatrip2012
Orlando, Florida
Reviewed 12 March 2012

I had reservations for two nights, but after checking in I left the next day.. The room was dirty and dated. It had a musky odor. My white socks were black after walking on the rug. The bathroom floor was sticky.. The sheets were stained. I ended up booking a room at the Holiday Inn which was the same price and newly renovated. Would not recommend this hotel.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled on business
3 Thank Tom D
Pembroke Pines, Florida
Reviewed 18 February 2012

I wanted to spend my birthday weekend on West Palm Beach like I have been doing for the past 3 years, because it has great nightlife, cool places to go and superb restaurants.
I made a reservation almost a month in advance to make sure i get a room at the particular time i was going to travel.
Making the story short, yesterday i was supposed to check in and as i walk in the lobby i saw 3 people there upset, but i didn't pay much attention; so when it was my turn to talk to the lady, it was pretty clear that she didn't know what she was doing she left us waiting for 10 minutes while the phone was ringing. Then she came back and said: "Sorry but we are overbooked, so i cant give you the room that you requested on your reservation", at that time i started to get upset because it was ridiculous, and i kept asking how can this be? Thats why you make reservations, to make sure that you get the room at the specified time.
Continuously, her manager came to us, her name tag said Mercedes, Brooklyn NY. She said that the only thing she could do is offer my a room that to me looked like a dog's house "for 10 bucks less", so i declined her offer and then she said that there was nothing else she could do for us. At that time i was tired because i came from Pembroke Pines all the way to wpb for nothing, and upset because i felt insulted by this whole situation; so i decided to cancel "my reservation" and go back home...

Thank you very much for ruining my birthday Red Roof Inn...

Room Tip: Choose another hotel...
  • Stayed February 2012, travelled as a couple
3 Thank Miguel W
Boston, Massachusetts
Reviewed 31 January 2012

We came to Florida for a two week medical course and were looking to pay a reasonable amount for accomidations because of the long stay, this was a horrible choice. We arrived on a Thursday night and were told there were no first floor rooms available. It wasnt long before we found out why, Thursday, Friday and Saturday we saw at least 10 pimps and prostitutes occupying the rooms on the first floor. My husband was an undercover narcotics detective for 20+ years so he had experienced this in his life but I never had. It was obvious when I was standing out side walking my dog and happened to be next to a girl and her pimp when the girl got a call and said ok meet me in the lobby, as we were returning to our room we observed the girl bringing the man from the lobby to a room, while leaving the pimp at the pool. This was not the only thing that went wrong, we noticed on the first night that there was something that looked like blood on our bed spread, I removed it from the bed and returned it to the front desk in the morning, only to find out when we checked out that they charged us $75 for the bed spread, since we had switched hotels and were still in the area we went to the red roof to resolve this, the assistant manager was extrememly rude and said first that we stole the bed spread and then after I demanded she check with the employee whom I had given it to she came back and said that I never gave the woman my room number, which I had at least twice while returning the bedspread. They did give us the credit back but not without an argument that it was justified, even after the employee admitted that I returned it. If you dont mind feeling like taking a million showers when you touch anything in this hotel, or like beeing treated badly by the front desk staff, go ahead and stay here. Had an excellent stay for a reasonable rate at the Residence Inn on the same street for the remaining 9 days...what a difference!!!!

• Stayed January 2012, travelled on business