“The staff was great!”

SpringHill Suites West Palm Beach I-95
Ranked #12 of 34 Hotels in West Palm Beach
Reviewed 12 July 2012 via mobile

This hotel is really great! Not the best location but close to the highway. The rooms were a very nice size and had everything we needed for a long weekend stay! The staff was so helpful and I had a good interaction with each staff member I encountered. Would stay here again!

• Stayed: July 2012
jasonpoynter, Director of Sales at SpringHill Suites West Palm Beach I-95, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2012

We appreciate your review. We will be sure to read it at our next morning huddle. Thank you for staying with us!

Reviewed 8 July 2012

I've stayed at this hotel a year ago and now it has gone downhill. The day we got there the bed linen pillows were stained and the pull out couch linens were stained and looked like they just stuffed them back in the bag in the closet without washing them. I also found 3 roaches and about 7 baby roaches the first night !!!!! I advised the front desk and they said they would spray the room. The second night I found 3 more baby roaches...they need real pest control like terminex not the kind you use at home in a jug.... I will never stay at this hotel again. If you choose to stay there check for baby roaches crawling all around the bathroom and sink areas !!!

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
5  Thank wtraveler2012
Management response:Responded 10 July 2012

Thank you for your comments about your stay. I am very sorry to hear about your experience. We do take pest control very seriously and contract with a nationally recognized pest elimination service. From your comments they will do an unscheduled deep dive to insure the issue is corrected immediately.

Reviewed 25 June 2012

The hotel was wonderful. I loved the comfort and cleanliness of the room. I was pleasantly surprised by having a microwave and fridge included in the room. I loved the staff, especially Christian. He was super helpful and very professional. The appearance and the cleanliness of the exterior and public areas made the facility very inviting. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with friends
SpringhillWPBGM, General Manager at SpringHill Suites West Palm Beach I-95, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for writing such kind words about the hotel and Christian. It is always such an honor to our Associates when they are recognized by our guests. I will be sure that he is recognized for his efforts. I look forward to meeting you the next time you stay at our hotel.

Regards,
Joe Dunann

Reviewed 24 June 2012

First off I stayed at this hotel for over 3 months this time for medical treatment. The staff is like a family to me now. They were always cheerful, very helpful, and caring. The rooms were nice, open floor plan. The housekeeper would give extra towels and pillows if asked for, would spend time deep cleaning. Let me tell you being in a wheelchair post surgery you spend alot of time laying in bed or in the room and so I saw the amount of time the housekeeper cleaned. I am going to be staying with them again for another month in just a few weeks. Very safe hotel and had on site security at evening and thru the night time which was very nice. I disagree with the reviews that say its dirty and or noisy. We love it and will always stay there. I have stayed here greater then 10 times in the last 3 years for extended time. Thank you to Joe the manager for a great staff. If you need anything at all they will help you get it or find it. Always have great ideas for places to visit and places to Eat. We stayed from November 2011- Febuary 2012 and will be staying again in July 2012

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank KristinCK

Dear Kristin,

Thank you for such a wonderful review. I am glad that you always chose our hotel and we love having you and your Mother. We always look forward to seeing your name on our arrivals list. You have said the kindest words and we appreciate it. We love to see you progress with all the hard work that you have to do. Please let me know the next time you are coming and we will get your room ready!

See you soon,
Joe Dunann

Reviewed 23 June 2012

I am in transition so I stayed in this facility for a couple of weeks. The staff was extremely professional. They were warm, welcoming, and always helpful. They made you feel welcomed, safe, invited, and seemed to be pleased that you chose their facility over others to enjoy your time. I saw business personnel, people with hospital needs, athletes, religious groups, and families come through and they were absolutely wonderful to all individuals. One of my favorite things was the continental breakfast. I like the set up because there were families that sat together, a place for the person who wanted to sit at a high top, and single tables. The food was always plentiful and tasty. The people responsible for the meals were accommodating, always smiling, even during the rush. One of the management team members after seeing I was here for a while took the time to sit down and chat with me one day. That I thought was extremely personable and really made me feel welcome. There were one or two guest that was obviously not willing to comply with the desires of the hotel and they stood out because, "it's not that type of place". I thought the staff handled it professionally and while I could tell others could not. I had small issues that were not worth mentioning because things went so well, and so smoothly that I could tolerate a few things. So I would suggest this facility to people who are warm, friendly, and looking for professionals to care for and about them during their travels. You can tell they have a lot of pride in where they work. Thank you to Joe and his staff. Go visit them, they will be happy you came.

Room Tip: My room faced the parking lot and that was fine, I am not sure if a room overlooking the pool or any...
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled solo

We appreciate you taking the time to review our hotel. Thank you for your kind words. Our staff strive to deliver exceptional service everyday. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 20 June 2012

This hotel was our last resort option. Because everything else was booked.
Entrance isn't homey at all. Staff looks bored stiff and not lively. Lounge is too crowded looking and badly layed out.
Rooms are okay. Small kitchen area. Sink was broken. Microwave included plates and cutlery (nice surprise). Counter space is too small.
The layout of the room makes it look cramped and again...not homey.
It's a suite all right but we've had better.
Double check before booking;)

Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 June 2012

I read the reviews of this hotel before booking. I was glad to see reviews from folks that really liked the hotel but I was wary of those that complained of dirty or noisy conditions. The hotel must have taken heed of any negative comments because I could not find any dirty or noisy conditions - just a very nice, clean and spacious hotel with a modern and airy greeting/breakfast area, a good area for quick internet use (complimentary, but a little slow) and a very nice continental breakfast with a good variety of healthy and fun foods for business clients as well as vacationing families. The only drawbacks for famiies might be that the pool is only open during daylight hours, but they seem to keep the workout room open 24/7 for guests.

Room Tip: They have very spacious and well designed handicapped rooms. Also, the pool appears to be handicappe...
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family