I used to travel three weeks out of a month on business and, over the years, found a lot to like and dislike about various hotels. I've seen the best and sadly, I've seen the worst!
Funny thing is, even when I've been given the premier suites at places where I've hosted training events and had my butt kissed because I brought in 35 or more people for the event, those places were never on my favorites list.
I came down to WPB for a conference that turned out to be a complete waste of time and stayed for 4 days. Needless to say, my mood was not a good one and I would have preferred to be home. However, and I know my words will fall short here, my stay was one of the best I've EVER had!
I have never stayed anyplace where literally everybody that works there seems so genuinely happy! I mean everyone! If one could harness the energy given off of the 1000 watt smiles I've seen here, there would be no need to keep searching for alternate power sources.
I know this sounds so contrived but honestly, from the moment I walked in the door, I was made to feel welcomed and comfortable...and it never stopped! It didn't matter who I met...who I spoke to...I've just never seen such a happy crew of people!
If I start to mention names, I know I will leave someone out that deserves every bit as much attention so, you just have to believe me when I say EVERYONE there is an absolute star!!! Anyone that you have to talk to at the front desk will bend over backwards to make sure your stay goes well...the facilities people...housekeeping (I kept hoping I'd run into her just to see that smile again!!) the entire staff...really! I've never seen anything like this...and their energy is nothing short of infectious!
OK...the downside is that there isn't a restaurant or lounge on site...although they do serve a pretty amazing breakfast that is included with your stay (you have to try the apple cinamon muffins!)
Thing is, over the four days, I realized (sadly) that my stay and my personality had nothing to do with the manner in which I was treated. I had the opportunity to see the same thing happened with everyone. Whether it was someone there for one night or multiples...whether it was a single, a couple or, a family with multiple children...you could feel the genuine warmth of a truly terrific staff. And I did tell the manager just how very lucky he was.
If you have any reason to be in the West Plam Beach area, you can't go wrong staying here. I guarantee that you too, will feel lucky.
Truly a place where, if you need anything? Just ask!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The SpringHill Suites West Palm Beach hotel is centrally located between Palm Beach Gardens and the Palm Beach Outlets, four miles from the Port of Palm Beach. Travelers will appreciate our complimentary hotel-wide WiFi, a daily breakfast buffet, and parking. Spend some free time enjoying the outdoor pool or fit in a work out at the 24-hour fitness center. Our ideal location offers convenient access to some of West Palm Beach's most interesting attractions and landmarks such as Downtown West Palm Beach, the Kravis Center, Clematis Street, and City Place. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Priceline, Ebookers, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your SpringHill Suites West Palm Beach I-95 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Marriott West Palm Beach Hotel West Palm Beach
- SpringHill Suites West Palm Beach I-95 Florida