“Very Nice Hotel”

SpringHill Suites West Palm Beach I-95
Ranked #12 of 34 Hotels in West Palm Beach
Reviewed 17 November 2013

This is a very nice hotel. A very friendly staff and nice breakfast bar. The room was clean. The bed was very comfortable. If you like feathered pillows, this will be a plus. Did not have time to use the pool but it looked clean (it is also outside). If you like to get a workout, they have a facility for that as well. They also have free wifi that works very well.

Stayed: November 2013
3  Thank Southern Palm T
SpringhillWPBGM, General Manager at SpringHill Suites West Palm Beach I-95, responded to this reviewResponded 19 November 2013

Dear Southern Palm T,

Thank you for staying with us and for the great comments. The next time you come, hopefully you will have time for the pool.

See you soon!

Reviewed 4 November 2013

A quiet and comfortable location, fully staffed. Very close to I-95 with easy access to the highway. Staff very friendly. Good value & hot breakfast. Staff all very willing to help with what ever they can. The room distribution is amazing and very spacious.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
4  Thank Patricia G
SpringhillWPBGM, General Manager at SpringHill Suites West Palm Beach I-95, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2013

Dear Pager64,

I am glad you had a great stay. Our rooms are typically 25% larger than the general hotel room and Marriott does a great job situating the room. Thank you for recognizing the staff. These comments are very important to me and my team. We look forward to having you back! See you soon!

Reviewed 4 November 2013 via mobile

I chose this hotel through a package deal. I never expected the treatment myself & mom received. Breakfast was provided & every need was met quickly with a smile. Not once did we see a staff member without a greeting & a smile..day/night. The room was clean & equipped. A special thanks to Kern (one of the sweetest & coolest people we met), the manager, & the whole staff for making this the greatest trip ever!!!

• Stayed: September 2013
2  Thank Anita C

Dear Anita C,

I can't stop smiling! Thanks for the great comments. It was a pleasure to show Kearn the great comments you wrote about him and it sure made his day! I am very proud to have Kearn and the rest of my associates on staff. Thank you for staying with us and we can't wait to have you back! See you soon!

Reviewed 23 October 2013

This is my second visit to Springhill Suites in West Palm, and we were not disappointed the second time around. We were in West Palm for the funeral of my sister in law, and everyone at the hotel was very supportive and courteous. The property is super clean, and the breakfast food is still delicious and varied. We look forward to returning to Springhill Suites when we return to West Palm Beach.

Room Tip: I personally prefer a high room away from the elevators, and the hotel accommodated my request.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank MatthewmmAtlanta
SpringhillWPBGM, General Manager at SpringHill Suites West Palm Beach I-95, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2013

Dear MatthewmmAtlanta,

Thank you for staying with us. I am very sorry for the loss of your loved one. I wish you were here under better circumstances but I am grateful we were able to supportive and helpful to you during this time. Our thoughts are with you.

We look forward to having you under different circumstances.

Reviewed 23 October 2013

My wife and I Stayed here for one night after enjoying Clematis Street. Since we were tired, the fact that check-in was seamless was a big plus! Room was clean and comfortable. Breakfast was typical and is a good bite before you hit the road. Only issue I had was that salt and black pepper wasn't among the condiments for my scrambled eggs. Otherwise, it was a good sleep! We would return.

Room Tip: Just make sure if you are gonna check in late like I did. Call in advance to let them know so your r...
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Mikey-Nishy,

Thank you for staying with us. Clematis Street is a great place to visit. We are pretty lucky to have such a great place to grab some food and enjoy the area. Thank you for telling us about the salt and pepper. We should always have the two condiments for breakfast.

Another great place to visit is City Place. So the next time you want to relax and enjoy our beautiful city, stay with us and ask the front desk for some appetizer cards from various restaurants and/or clubs.

See you next time!

Reviewed 22 October 2013

Room was small but clean. Bathroom was nice but the sink area was very cramped - no where to put my toiletries really. Fridge, microwave and sitting area was a nice touch. The TV was small flat screen with no movies to purchase. The A/C was too loud - you had to turn the TV way up to hear it when the A/C clicked in. Hotel is about 15 mintues from City Place. There's a Cracker Barrel just around the corner.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear MaxineS1017,

Thanks for staying. I wish we were able to accommodate you more with a larger room and other items, but as long as everything was clean for you and the staff treated you well, I hope we did not let you down then. I would really appreciate if you send me a quick note as to what room you stayed in to joseph.dunann@marriott.com. I would like to check the A/C to prevent another guest from having to deal with a loud A/C.

Maybe you will give us another try when you are in beautiful Wes Palm Beach.

Reviewed 22 October 2013

The Lobby area was very clean and well kept.

The room was in good shape and the staff was quick and responsive when asked to check/fix the refrigerator and adjust the shower head.

Good breakfast as well.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Eduardo Y

Mr. Eduardo,

Thanks for the great comments. I apologize that my staff had to check you refrigerator and adjust the showerhead, but I am glad they responded in a timely manner. We look forward to having you again with a problem free stay next time!