“Springhill Suites were clean and quiet. Would stay here again”

SpringHill Suites West Palm Beach I-95
Ranked #13 of 34 Hotels in West Palm Beach
Waterloo, Illinois, United States
“Springhill Suites were clean and quiet. Would stay here again”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 March 2014

We enjoyed our stay at Springhill Suites . It was clean and quiet. The daily breakfast tasted great and had variety of food for all appetites. It is also close to I 95 which worked great for us. We attended spring training for the St. Louis Cardinals. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Special thanks to Kearn, Justine and Kelvin. Every day when we returned they asked how our day was. Gave some advice on places to have dinner. It was our second stay here and we would recommend it.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank June V

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
Hartfield, Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 March 2014

Springhill was a very nice place. The rooms were lovely, clean & QUIET. They had a very nice breakfast each morning & it was close to I 95. I will stay there again. There was a pool, but I did't get a chance to use it. It look very clean & inviting. The room had refrig., microwave,& coffee pot in a nice little kitchen area.

Green Features: They encourage enviro friendly practices. They make it easy to switch of all the light at once with just one click. They will not change your towels every day if you don't want them too.
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank barbara w
SpringhillWPBGM, General Manager at SpringHill Suites West Palm Beach I-95, responded to this review, 13 March 2014
Dear Barbara W,

Thank you for staying with us. Our pool is calling your name! So when you come back, please take some time to enjoy some sun! Thank you for the great comments.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 March 2014 via mobile

Stayed at Springhill with my boyfriend for our late anniversary celebration and it was great. From the moment of check in, the staff was helpful and hospitable. The decor was also nice and in keeping with the X-mas theme. The room was nice and clean. Everything including City Place are located within 5 miles. We will definitely do this location again.

• Stayed December 2013
1 Thank Jpaul0406
SpringhillWPBGM, General Manager at SpringHill Suites West Palm Beach I-95, responded to this review, 6 March 2014
Dear JPaul0406,

I am so glad you decided to stay with us on your anniversary. That is such a nice compliment. I would like to congratulate you two for another year of happiness!

Hopefully, we will see you next year on your anniversary. Please call us and let us know so we can do something special for you two.

Macomb MI
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 February 2014

We had a group of 16 people stay here and we had a wonderful experience. I can't remember ever staying at a hotel that had a more pleasant and friendly staff. They went out of their way to greet you. Nice large rooms and morning breakfast included.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank Ron M
Dear Ron M,

Thank you for your comments about your stay. I am honored that you brought your group to stay with us. I am glad they all enjoyed their stay. Our staff really prides themselves on the service abilities.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 February 2014

My wife and i stayed here for one night recently and have nothing negative to say about it. The rooms are very clean, the service desk quite helpful and the breakfast was one of the best we had during our recent stay in Florida. I can recommend this hotel without any reservation.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear Jerseyguy50,

Thank you for the great comments about your stay. I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to having you back soon.

Bowie, Maryland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 February 2014

Excellent staff; friendly and welcoming. Rooms very comfortable and made to perfection. Got to know several staff by name. Breakfast very good but pretty much the same each day; well presented; healthy choices available; food fresh and hot with continuous staff oversight. Coffee 24 hrs a day. Hotel lobby and facilities very clean. Second time staying here; will be back next year!

Room Tip: Handicap room if needed is exceptional; close to lobby and parking
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled with friends
2 Thank ChasP165
SpringhillWPBGM, General Manager at SpringHill Suites West Palm Beach I-95, responded to this review, 17 February 2014
Dear ChasP165,

Thank you for your recent visit to our hotel. I am very happy that you had such a good stay and that the staff did a great job for you. It is always nice to work with a great group of people like I do. Thank you for the great comments! I will revisit the rotation of foods so it does not seem like we are serving the same foods everyday.

Stafford, Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 January 2014

The desk staff was wonderful, they were extremely kind and caring during our stay. Thank you Justine. The facility was very clean and the rooms were comfortable. The breakfast was very good, with plenty of options and a continuous flow of hot food. Upon checkout, the hotel manager on duty was very accommodating to a late checkout. Highly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: Our room was near the elevator, but it was not loud.
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
3 Thank Stacey P
Hello Stacey P,

Thank you for staying with us and thank you for a great survey! I am very proud to have a great lady like Justine working here. She will be very proud to read this. Please come back and see us soon!