“Hotel stay”

SpringHill Suites West Palm Beach I-95
Ranked #12 of 34 Hotels in West Palm Beach
Reviewed 24 April 2014

I have stayed in this hotel for over 3 months. Great hotel, clean. Employees and Manager friendly and helpful. Front desk employees knows your name greet you with a smile.

Great place to stay home away from home.

Room Tip: Great place to stay, clean and close to shopping and restaurants,.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Sandy S

Reviewed 19 April 2014

We arrived on Saturday and were promptly greeted by a wonderful staff. My daughter was very excited for the breakfast that had rave reviews and she wasnt disappointed. There are cereals, an assortment of fruits, yogurts, and muffins. They also have oatmeal,eggs, sausage, and on some days the waffle machine was out so there is something for everyone. Each time we entered or left the hotel the staff was always very friendly. I spilled my drink in the elevator and offered to clean it up but they insisted I relax and they would handle everything. We definetly recommend this hotel as a place to stay when visiting the Palm Peach/Jupiter area.

Room Tip: We were only about 4 doors from the elevator and didnt hear a thing so I cant say there is a bad roo...
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Matt F
Reviewed 12 April 2014

I stayed at this hotel with my child's sports team for a tournament. The biggest disappointment was the hotel's failure to update their wake up call system for daylight savings time, causing the players to wake up late.

The room was pretty decent, however, I found the bed rather uncomfortable. The breakfast selection was better than average.

Given a choice, I would probably stay elsewhere in the area but it was an OK experience.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 April 2014

We liked our very spacious room with kitchenette area and couch. Very nice. I would give our room an "A." The location of the hotel is convenient to the airport without being noisy. It is right off the interstate highway, without being noisy. It is not in an area where there are shops to walk to, just in an area of business hotels. This may not suit everyone, however, the staff was very friendly and our room was great. The guy at the front desk was funny. We liked that. Breakfast doesn't open until 7am on Saturdays so we didn't get to eat before going to the airport. That wasn't so good.....maybe they could put out cereal or something for those of us who are up early. The breakfast on our other day was fine. Not super, but pretty good. This hotel fit our needs very well (other than the breakfast schedule). I would stay there again. The rooms really are very good.

Room Tip: Ask for the kitchenette in your room.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank smartymartyMinnesota
Reviewed 10 April 2014

Winter rates were high, so my sweetie and I decided to step back from the beaches to save a few $. This Springhill Suites caught our attention, although it wasn't at all on the beach, it was situated so we could be anywhere in the city in a few minutes. You enter thru a back road which services several hotels, but gets you away from traffic. I expected to hear some noises from nearby roads or partying guests, but there was little. While not luxurious, the room was clean and comfortable and well appointed. The staff treated us very well, breakfast was basic but fine. And we paid a fraction of what we' have paid nearer the beach.

Room Tip: Stayed away from elevators--it helped a lot.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank DRMc1946
Reviewed 19 March 2014

I was surprised by the two recent reviews saying the hotel was quiet. To me, the hotel or at least the hotel guests were loud. On numerous occassions I could hear people talking in the hallways while I was in my room and when the door in the adjoining room is opened or closed it seemed louder than other hotels I have stayed at. A plus was that the hotel was clean except for the person working when I checked in the personnel were nice and friendly. There is not that much at the hotel exit for eating, shopping etc. Those are an exit away in either direction. All in all, an ok stay.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank dale3333
SpringhillWPBGM, General Manager at SpringHill Suites West Palm Beach I-95, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2014

Thank you for staying with us! Normally our hotel is a nice quiet getaway. I am sorry to hear you experienced loud guests while you were here. We hope to host you the next time you are in the West Palm Beach area. Thank you for your comments. Please let me know if I can assist you in the future.
Best regards,
Chad Franklin
AGM

Reviewed 19 March 2014

I was on the Hotel web site and your easytobook.com got my reservation by mistake. You even booked the weekend in the wrong month! I canceled it when I got home, but got an international expense. I stayed with my daughter instead, because I did not have the reservation I thought I had.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
SpringhillWPBGM, Manager at SpringHill Suites West Palm Beach I-95, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2014

Thank you for your comments. I am sorry to hear booking the hotel was not a smooth process. Please let me know if I can assist you with your future bookings. Thank you for staying with us and we hope to host you the next time you are in the West Palm Beach area.
Best regards,