“Fantastic hotel staff.” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #13 of 34 Hotels in West Palm Beach
orlando
“Fantastic hotel staff.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 June 2014

Very nice experience. Room was awesome, very roomy at great price. Staff was very helpful and friendly. I would definitely stay here again and recommend it. The only thing that was not excellent was the breakfast but there was free coffee 24 hours a day.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank waterfeatures

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 June 2014 via mobile

This place happened to be my home away from home for over a month. My husband had a terrible accident while we were vacationing in FL. He was at St. Mary's hospital for ~2 mos. The entire staff (wish I remembered all of their names) really couldn't have been nicer. The manager, Joe, was very accommodating and went above and beyond, like most of the staff. The breakfast bar was always full and fresh. The lobby is open and inviting. The location of the hotel was perfect for my many trips to the hospital. I soon found out that it was not far from great shopping once I needed a distraction and additional clothes for my extended stay. Once my husband was released from the hospital we came "home" to our hotel room decorated with balloons, a card and a cupcake (decorated by the staff).

My experience is hopefully not the norm for others, but I would stay here again in a heart beat. Good price, clean rooms and friendly staff. Not located on the beach (those hotels are uber expensive - that's where we began our trip at a hotel almost 4x the price!), but it's just a short car ride away. It's not far from City Place - great shopping and food options.

Stayed December 2013
3 Thank Amanda L
Durham, North Carolina
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 June 2014

The location of this property is good, and the rooms are on-par for other SpringHill Suites. However, we had 2 major problems, and 1 minor one which is not typical for a SpringHIll. Our bathroom sink didn't drain well, and the door had problems closing because the deadbolt would pop out before it closed. We mentioned this to the front desk before 10am on a Friday, and neither problem was taken care of. I followed up with Marriott when we got home, and got a message back from the GM, Phil Elton saying the problem was fixed, and he would provide a discount on my next stay if it is within 6 months. That's all well and good, but unfortunately didn't help for the stay I had a problem with. I have followed up with 2 emails to him stating that, and I have not received a response. It has been over 2 weeks, which I believe is more than enough time to get back to me.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Vero Beach, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 June 2014

This Marriott is ideally located right off of I-95. The pool area provided myself and group a great opportunity to enjoy cigars and adult beverages after an evening of dining in local area. We also took advantage the next morning after a great complimentary breakfast to smoke once again.
The staff, especially Kearn, are all very professional, and it means something when you are greeted at check-in by Hi, its great to see you again. Great A/C, and hot water in shower was spot on. This property is well priced so my value for stay was excellent. When you need a great room, great breakfast, and great place to enjoy a cigar, I would refer this to anyone.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

We booked two rooms to see a concert at Cruzan. It was amazing, they checked us in early, used the pool before the show, room was spotless, beds were comfortable and hotel was quiet. I forgot my phone charger and clerk at front desk (I think his name was Gasford) offered to lend me his own personal one after checking lost and found. Breakfast was yummy, fresh coffee in lobby all day.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank JanetCampen
New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 May 2014

I stayed back in October while visiting some friends. I had a great night sleep. The bathroom was modern and clean towels were left after every service. Location is great because it is close to the highway.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
2 Thank Travelover13NY
Pompano Beach, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 April 2014

I have stayed in this hotel for over 3 months. Great hotel, clean. Employees and Manager friendly and helpful. Front desk employees knows your name greet you with a smile.

Great place to stay home away from home.

Room Tip: Great place to stay, clean and close to shopping and restaurants,.