I chose Homewood Suites based on the good reviews on TripAdvisor. My wife and I had spent a week in the Keys and were looking for a good place to spend our last night before flying home. The location was only about 10 minutes from the airport for our drive on Saturday morning. It is a little inconvenient to find after exiting off the Interstate, but after the first time it wasn't that bad.
The hotel is nice and the staff was efficient and helpful. We had a quiet room at the back of the building. I used the business center to print out our boarding passes. The breakfast was okay. My wife made waffles with cranberries and walnuts topped with whipped cream. Overall, it was a good stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Homewood Suites West Palm Beach is an all-suite property offering suite accommodations for business, pleasure and extended stay travelers. We’re located within two premier corporate parks providing easy access to I-95 and just moments away from winning beaches. Our suites will make you feel right at home with hotel amenities including fully-equipped kitchen, two 42 Inch televisions, and complimentary high-speed Internet. Additional amenities include swimming pool, fitness center, business center, meeting room, billiards room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Homewood Suites West Palm Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homewood Suites West Palm Beach Hotel West Palm Beach
- Homewood Suites West Palm Beach Florida