Homewood Suites West Palm Beach
Hilton Garden Inn West Palm Beach Airport(West Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
US$164
US$148
Hyatt Place West Palm Beach Downtown(West Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
US$486
US$440
  • Breakfast included
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham West Palm Beach(West Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
US$124
US$304
  • Breakfast included
Best Western Palm Beach Lakes Inn(West Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
US$147
US$138
US$123
US$105
US$205
Doubletree.com
Hotel Biba(West Palm Beach)
US$129
US$126
SpringHill Suites West Palm Beach I-95(West Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
US$146
All reviewsputting greenlight dinnerbreakfast and dinnerbeer and winetwo bedroom suitehome away from homean extended staysmall kitchencracker barrelgreat place to staycomplimentary breakfasteach morningsitting areafront desk staffwest palmbusiness tripeasy access
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 April 2013

This was my first stay at a Homewood suites and it was very much a success. The staff from maid to manager was exemplary. I told the manager the shower door was broken and it was fixed when I came back to the room. Room looked great and we given extra pillows and blankets. Food was decent and the dining area was kept clean. There is a children's hospital nearby and a lot of disabled children in the hotel. The staff seemed to know them by name and were always giving them extra attention. I will be staying here again and looking for a Homewood Suites in any city I'm in for more than a day or two.

Reviewed 31 March 2013

The hotel is short distance from the beach and City Place. The free breakfast and dinner exceeded my expectations!! The room was comfortable and spacious. I was able to take my morning run in the neighborhood and go to the gym. The staff and the level of customer service was the icing on the cake!! I have traveled to almost every state in America and the customer service at this hotel is second to none. Shout-out to Josh and the evening crew!!

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 26 March 2013

I am pleasantly surprised by this hotel. We have never stayed here and am used to staying in more upscale accommodations. We needed a place to "spread out" our family of five post-cruise. Got the 2 room king suite that easily gave us all plenty of sleeping space. Room was nice, clean, staff was nice, the lobby meals were fine, and overall provided us with a lower cost alternative to other hotels. Would stay here again!

Reviewed 24 March 2013

Easily accessible from the airport just minutes off I-95 this all suites hotel was a nice spot to land. Great hot breakfast buffet and weeknight dinners with the sweetest kitchen staff ever!
Rooms a bit dated and some fraying on the living area furniture. Disappointed that there was only a walk-in shower and no tub in the studio suite I stayed in. Had some issues with not getting all the TV channels advertised which I inquired about but it was not resolved during my stay. Weird power surge through the entire hotel the morning I was preparing to leave that woke me way too early was not great.
The hotel is close to a children's hospital and had a special rate for its clients. This makes for a busy common area full of children and wheelchairs given the time of day. Great place for families but may not be the getaway you are hoping for if peace and quiet are your aims.

Room Tip: Even numbered rooms face the pool area and courtyard
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank tongasue
Reviewed 21 March 2013

Enjoy it was wonderful. Hotel, great location, staff, accommodations and food. One hour away from Miami, right on the interstate, 15 minutes from the Citiplace shoopping and partying in West Palm, 10 minutes from the Dog racing and airport and 5 minutes from the WP beaches. Wonderful hot and delicious breakfast served and prepared by Ms. Mary who is the most.....awesome....You are gonna love it...Hot pool, billiards...U cannot beat it's value.