“Customer Service is Amazing and Hotel is Super Clean”

Homewood Suites West Palm Beach
Ranked #13 of 34 Hotels in West Palm Beach
Reviewed 10 August 2013

I've hosted events at this hotel for nearly four years. Their customer service has continued to improve over time, and the staff literally treat me and my guests like family. Many of my business clients also stay at the hotel, and love the rooms/suites and the fact that breakfast and dinner is included. Becky and Melissa have continually gone above and beyond to assist me with events. Ms. Mary and her team have continued to provide quality lunches. The front desk staff - Joshua, Regina, Juan, Omar, and many others - have always provided me and my guests with awesome service. There are so many great staff at the hotel that I know I will forget someone - Tito, Robert, Jose, Pearl, Ruby, Claudine, and so many more. Congrats to Jenny, the new GM, for being part of such an amazing team, and thank you for striving for excellence in what you are doing with the hotel. I highly recommend this hotel for any type of traveler.

Room Tip: All the rooms are excellent!
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank motivatedchampion

Reviewed 8 August 2013

I was pleasantly surprised with this hotel. I will be back for sure. I always enjoy a hot breakfast in the morning and this hotel even offers a lite dinner M-Th. I also slept comfortable, which makes it or breaks it for me. And the layout of the rooms with kitchens are really comfortable. Will definitely be back.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Reviewed 4 August 2013

A very good hotel, with a bedroom and separate lounge / kitchen area. With young kids it was great accommodation, and the staff were extremely helpful and bent over backwards to help. Too boot they provide free food and drinks for a while in the evenings (Monday to Thursday). We would thoroughly recommend the hotel, well above expectations. Would definitely consider using the brand for other locations and travels.

1  Thank Steve C
Reviewed 4 August 2013

Stayed here for 1-3 weeks at a time over 4 months due to work commitments. Service and response by management and staff were outstanding. Always made me feel welcome. Cleanliness for a hotel that is in use that much was great. Breakfast was okay. I've had better at other Homewood Suites but it was still good. The manager's reception meals were outstanding. Good choices and nice rotation of entrees.

Room Tip: First floor interior rooms will not have good cell phone coverage. If on first floor, request exter...
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 July 2013

We arrived very late and the staff was very helpful. The first room they gave us the toilet didn't work and they changed us right away for another room that was equally great. Overall we were very satisfied. The price and the cleanliness of the place was also great. I would recommend staying there and while there go see Juno beach that is very beautiful

Reviewed 29 July 2013

This is a typical Homewood Suites located about 5 miles from the Palm Beach Airport. The room was clean and comfortable. The evening reception had good food and the breakfast was standard. I would stay at this hotel again. They have a nice small outdoor pool, pool table and the business center has a couple computers and printers.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Reviewed 28 July 2013

This hotel was wonderful from the moment we arrived in West Palm Beach.

The first face we saw was Josh (wonderful Josh!). He greeted us with a warm smile and was super friendly. I had booked this reservation for my boyfriend's birthday. I made a note on the reservation indicating that this was our reason for travel, and upon seeing the note, Josh looks to my boyfriend and goes, "Happy Birthday, boyfriend!" He loved it! Josh even brought us out a bottle of red wine!!

Claudete and Regina were also there that night, and we finished the actual check-in process quickly, but stayed down to chat. They were WONDERFUL! I wish I had adequate words to describe how wonderful they really and truly were. Made us laugh, made us smile, talked to us as friends, welcomed into their home. Truly wonderful.

When we arrived to the room, my boyfriend found the strawberries and champagne I had requested they bring up for him as a surprise. The room was clean and big, everything was great. Only complaint was that it got super cold and we turned the A/C off but it kept running sometimes. Eventually we put it on just fan and turned the temperature up. Comfortable beds, big bathroom, and everything worked. We stayed in and watched tv that night, and had some of the red wine Josh gave us ;)

Woke up for breakfast the next morning and Debbie was such a sweetheart at breakfast. We were still half asleep, but saw Claudete again and she greeted us warmly. Breakfast was good, nothing was out of supply. Everything was clean and quiet.

We went back to bed for a little, and then went to Rapids Water Park for the day. It was less than two miles away and Owen and Claudete wanted to know how our trip would go. That's the level of family this staff provides...you can talk to them as if you've known them for years, and they are truly interested in what you have to say.

We enjoyed our day out, and decided to stay in again, brought back a frozen pizza and some movies from Walmart, because there was a DVD player in the room! We realized that we didn't have an oven in the room (it was a dishwasher! haha). I took a shower and my boyfriend brought the pizza downstairs to see if we could use the breakfast area oven. Josh was there, saw the pizza in hand, and was like, "You want us to warm that up for you, don't you?", which just made my boyfriend laugh again. They chatted for a while, and Debbie was there, cleaning up after the dinner the Homewood also provided. I came down about 40 minutes later, and we were all talking and enjoying the evening. It was just, again, very welcoming and open.

We bid Regina farewell as we went back upstairs, because we wouldn't see her again in the morning. Enjoyed the pizza and more of the red wine as we watched our movie, then fell asleep in the big comfy bed again. Slept soundly.

Boyfriend brought me breakfast in bed, and it was delicious again!

Upon checkout, Owen and the manager were there talking to us for a while. I loved the staff, and I expressed this very much. Claudete was just heading out, and it was her birthday too! She actually even gave me a hug before she left!! :)

WONDERFUL STAFF. Love them.

Can't say enough great things about this hotel and the marvelous staff. Go stay there and see Regina, Josh, Owen, and Claudete. You won't regret it!

xoxo