“Boring location”

Ranked #12 of 34 Hotels in West Palm Beach
Harrison Township, Michigan
“Boring location”
Reviewed 28 December 2013

First time staying at a Homewood Suites. I love the idea of having a suite plus a true kitchen with stainless appliances including full size refrigerator, microwave, and dishwasher. Pots, pans, utensils, and dinnerware are also included. The hotel also has 2 gas BBQ's near the pool with tables and chairs if you would like to BBQ and eat outside. Sometimes the cooking smells in the hallway were a little strong. You definitely know who is cooking. This hotel does NOT have a hot tub by the pool which I really could have used after driving 1300 miles. Overall, the service is outstanding as most Hilton family hotels are. The carpeting in the hallways needs replacing but I would rate the hotel a 4 of 5 for cleanliness. There isn't too much to do close by. The choices are to go about 5 miles south east to downtown West Palm Beach or 7 miles north to Palm Beach Gardens. If you are looking for nightlife, choose a different location. This would be a great place for a business traveller that is looking for a home away from home.

Room Tip: Even numbered rooms are on the inside viewing the pool. Not much of a view on the odd numbered exte...
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
Jenny J, General Manager at Homewood Suites West Palm Beach, responded to this review, 6 January 2014
Dear Scott R,

We appreciate your feedback and kind comments about our staff at the Homewood Suites West Palm Beach. It's always wonderful to receive recognition from guests like you on the excellent service our staff delivered during your stay. I'll be certain to pass on your kind words. I never get tired of hearing that our hotel is clean!! We value your feedback and will take your comments into consideration for improving our property and overall guest experience. Please plan to visit us again soon. Thank you once again for writing.

Repectfully,

Jennifer Johnson

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (79)
  • Polish first
Palm Beach, United States
Reviewed 23 December 2013

The hotel, staff, amenities, location, heated pool, gym and extremely warm & polite staff make this a 5 + star place to stay when in West Palm Beach. #1 for FLORIDA;The hotel, staff, amenities, location, heated pool, gym and extremely warm & polite staff make this a 5 + star place to stay when in West Palm Beach. #1 for FLORIDA;

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family

Dear Dan S,

Thank you for writing a review about your experience with us at the Homewood Suites in West Palm Beach. We appreciate you and your family for choosing our hotel while visiting Florida, and we're pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay, our clean accommodations, and the warm hospitality of our staff. We hope you'll have an opportunity to visit us again in the future. We look forward to it!

Respectfully,

Ft. Lauderdale, FL, United States
Reviewed 21 December 2013

I really enjoy all the amenities, comfort, convenience, and overall service of the Hotel & staff. I recommend anyone with a small family or a couples getaway to take full advantage of the Homewood Suites experience!

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple

1 Thank Warren B
Dear Warren B,

We appreciate your feedback and kind comments about our staff at the Homewood Suites West Palm Beach. It's always wonderful to receive recognition from guests like you on the excellent service our staff delivered during your stay. I'll be certain to pass on your kind words. We value your feedback and will take your comments into consideration for improving our property and overall guest experience. Please plan to visit us again soon. Thank you once again for writing.

Respectfully,

Johns Creek, Georgia
Reviewed 19 December 2013

A good night's stay prior to a cruise. We checked in at about 1am and had a very nice room. Ate breakfast next morning which was fine. They even gave us a goody bag upon departure. Nice hotel/suite close to hospitals in that area.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
Tallahassee, Florida
Reviewed 17 December 2013

I am part of a team of four individuals that travels extensively for business, we always stay at the Homewood Suites when possible. The staff and management at this hotel were outstanding. When we brought a concern we had the first night to management's attention, they took care of it immediately. Check in and check out were easy and fast. I love having the kitchen in my room, it gives me the flexibility to bring back left overs from the restaurants we eat at and not waste food. When we need a quiet place for the four of us to meet and go over some documents for business, they made a small conference room available to us at no charge. We will be staying at this hotel again same time next year when we are in the area for business. Highly recommend it.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Reviewed 14 December 2013

Wow, what a great hotel. To be honest, I wasn't expecting much upon booking this hotel as I just needed a room for one night and chose this particular hotel last minute. Staff was super friendly during the check-in and check-out process and the room was a great size and I love having a kitchen in the room. Also, I saw a menu on the refrigerator in the room and saw they feed you dinner during the week Monday - Thursday and breakfast every day at no charge. What a bonus! I only stayed here for one night but did check out the breakfast in the morning. Coffee was tasty and I was all over the waffle machine. That thing is awesome.
I have asthma so a clean, non-smoking room is what i look for. The room was super clean ( i even checked the fan blades and those were free of dust) and I could breathe easily in the room. Bed was comfortable and large and the bedding was nice and fluffy. This hotel is close to I95 so meeting up with my friends in Palm Beach Gardens took me 10 minutes. I will definitely be coming back to this hotel. Well done Homewood Suites! Keep up the great work!

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank kristin r
Memphis, Tennessee
Reviewed 13 December 2013

It was only one night but very impressed. If you have a chance to stay at a Homewood Suites....DO IT. Great suite with full kitchen. They had a complimentary full breakfast but I didn't get to take advantage of due my other commitments. Staff was grea.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled solo