Homewood Suites West Palm Beach
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Very Good 4/5
Residence Inn West Palm Beach(West Palm Beach)
Good 3.5/5
Very Good 4/5
Days Inn West Palm Beach(West Palm Beach)
Very Good 4/5
All reviewsputting greenlight dinnerbreakfast and dinnerbeer and winetwo bedroom suitehome away from homean extended staysmall kitchencracker barrelgreat place to staycomplimentary breakfasteach morningsitting areafront desk staffwest palmbusiness tripeasy access
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 28 January 2014

I really enjoyed this hotel. The staff was wonderful and it was very clean. The only thing that kind of upset me was the "Occupancy fee." I came to the hotel to "Occupy it" so why was there an additional fee for me staying there isn't that what the daily charge for the room is for? This is the first time that I stayed in a hotel that charged an additional fee for "Staying there!"

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
1  Thank Dante D
Reviewed 26 January 2014

My wife and I stayed two nights at the Homewood Suites by Hilton in West Palm Beach-a superb experience!! The staff, the first-rate complimentary hot breakfasts, consummate professional staff, impeccably clean suites, tastefully decorated and close to our cruise terminal rate this the finest hotel experience ever-they rock!!!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Reviewed 23 January 2014

We stayed here for 10 days. My experience with the staff was always curtious. Robert who works on the premises is great! I would for sure promote him as a superviseur!
Our room size was good, we had everything we needed. Their were a few things missing like toaster, wine glasses etc.. my girlfriend was staying next door and she had so we shared. Little things like that must be up to date. Not all rooms are equal.
The food was ok, I mean I didn't expect the Four Seasons..breakfast was very average, diner was the same. It filled our stomachs period.

Where I have a major problem with is the cleanliness....Major issue, my room wasn't very clean..finger's in window's (not mine), finger's on the closet door that was not cleaned the hole time we were there, I cleaned it myself. 2 days passed without having a cleaning lady. I had to go down on the 2sd floor to find a cleaning lady and the other day I went to the desk and ask for someone to clean the room. I was not impressed with that at all.
My daughter slept on the sleep sofa, we had to use my gf's in her room to put on top, thats how bad it was.

I'm sorry to say that I will not return to this place, I was disapointed. We pay so much to get so little in return. This hotel is pretty expensives for what we got.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank LovetoGolfMontreal
Reviewed 20 January 2014

When I stayed at the property, it was very nice. The hotel is pretty new, I would say 1-4 years old. The condition of the rooms is very good but the staff needs some work. They are genuine and want do the right thing but seem to be very strict with policies and working against the customer instead of with them.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 January 2014 via mobile

I do a lot if business in the area and when I come to West Palm this is where I stay. I prefer it for the meals in the evening and the complimentary beer and wine. Great place to get together with colleagues after a long day of work. My room is always super clean and housekeeping always is there to give me the extra items I need. Also ask to say hi to Jenny the GM she is a hoot. Also they give you a welcome bag when you arrive with fruit indigenous to Florida what a nice surprise, I like to use the key lime in my water each night in my room.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business