“Our recent stay was fantastic”

Homewood Suites West Palm Beach
Ranked #12 of 34 Hotels in West Palm Beach
Hudson, United States
“Our recent stay was fantastic”
Reviewed 28 June 2014

This is our 2nd stay within the past month. The rooms were clean. I tend to eat in and having a half kitchen is ideal!! The front desk staff are all friendly and professional. The housekeepers are all super sweet! Ms. Jennifer in particular! The suggestions I've made are to clean to vents on the A/C and in the bathroom as often as possible. There's a lot of dust! Also some mold on the bottom of the sliding doors in bathroom shower. These issues can be easily addressed. Overall it was a pleasant experience and stay!!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (79)
  • Polish first
Largo, Florida
Reviewed 14 June 2014

Very nice establishment with comfy beds, spacious rooms, great pillows, A/C worked wonderful, great breakfast in the morning with hot eggs, meats (sausage and/or bacon), breakfast potatoes, oatmeal, several cereal choices, several fresh fruit choices, several yogurt choices, 2 juices, and coffee 24/7. Pricing is good for this area with easy access to I-95.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

GM4HOMEWOOD, General Manager at Homewood Suites West Palm Beach, responded to this review, 27 June 2014
Dear Sue M,

Thank you for taking the time to review our Homewood Suites. I am glad you enjoyed your stay. We hope to have you back again soon.

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Reviewed 14 June 2014

I checked in with the intentions of staying only a few nights but, ended up staying 2 weeks! The rooms are great...like an apartment. The staff are all amazing!! And the service and quality of the hotel are as good as a 5 star hotel!! They even welcomed my dog...I will definitely recommend Homewood Suites to anyone wanting a more homelike hotel. Will definitely be back!!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
Dear Lily E,

I am glad you enjoyed your extended stay so much. I hope you felt at home. We will be right here the next time you need to move in for a while!

Vero Beach, United States
Reviewed 11 June 2014

Kind, caring staff, will care for your every need. Close to the hospital, malls, and restaurants. We were there for hospital duty and the staff was always lifting your spirits when you returned from a stressful day or night. The food is good, the pool and patio area are very nice, with plenty of pool towels. They also practice green, and do not bug you to clean your room.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family

Dear Kathy B,

I am glad we were able to make your stay as less stressful as possible. We have started a new menu for our evening receptions, and it looks like you enjoyed it. Come back and see us!

Reviewed 4 June 2014

Spent Labor Day weekend there, it's noticeable it is an older property, but kept in god condition. The hotel staff was accommodating on the day of check-in by allowing me to check in early since my room preference was available and ready

Room Tip: If your there for the beaches or diving, this is the place for good service and value. It better tha...
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
2 Thank Enjoylifeplayha... .
Dear Enjoylifeplayhard,

I am glad we fit right in within your budget for your Labor Day weekend. Our property is almost five years and we have a very hard working staff to keep everything up to par for as busy as we are. I enjoyed your tip and I am sure others will too.

miami, United States
Reviewed 16 May 2014

Usually a very good hotel. But for anyone with real need for a kitchen for health reasons. Beware beforehand the kitchen is empty and had to keep calling for all accessories including pots and pans which is frustrating while cooking missing stuff and having to call and wait for housekeeping.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family

Dear Lidys G,

Thank you for reviewing our hotel. I apologize we did not have your kitchen as stocked as it should have been. It sounds like we have a little work to do in that area. Please send an email to joe.dunann@hilton.com and let me know what room you stayed in. Although you reviewed us last month, I am hoping that it was already corrected, but I would like to make sure.
I look forward to your email.

West Palm Beach, Florida
Reviewed 14 May 2014

I love, love, love Josh and Rajeev, the front desk staff at this hotel. No matter what issues came up, they took care of it. Always friendly and smiling. It made coming home each night a pleasant experience. I would recommend this hotel to anyone staying in the area long term. Just like being at home. Nice and cozy.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Dear Nakia E,

Wow!!! I am so happy that Josh and Rajeev left such an impression with you. They are great guys and i am sure you are the only person that feels this way about them. I am glad that we are able to make coming back to the hotel after a long day at work a pleasant experience for you.