“Food was average. Poor service.”
Review of Thai Jo

Thai Jo
Ranked #280 of 674 Restaurants in West Palm Beach
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Boynton Beach, Florida
“Food was average. Poor service.”
Reviewed 18 October 2013 via mobile

There was no host to get seated for the entire time we stayed. I was watching a few other patrons waiting, then walking in just to get someone.

We had a veggie sushi and miso soup. Soup was good, the sushi was average.

There are definitely better places to find around city place.

Wellington, Florida
“Agreed: Good food and great service”
Reviewed 17 October 2013

Server was very attentive and accommodating. Food was well done and with good ingredients but lacked a "wow" factor. Sizes and prices very generous. Overall a good meal but not a memorable one.

• Visited October 2013
Bradenton, Florida
“Good food and great service”
Reviewed 30 September 2013

Our first visit there and we did go fairly early (6:30 p.m.). Service was great from the hostess to our very pleasant waitress. Enjoyed the spicy eggplant and the sashimi pizza appetizer. Great location in City Place and lots to do after there after eating. There is shopping and there was a live band on the Friday night we were there.

• Visited September 2013
Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States
“Food was great”
Reviewed 13 August 2013

I read some people complained about the service. We were there during lunch time and had a great time. It was our first visit there.

We were starving, so good food will make us happy, so I did no pay attention to it (service) at all. Me, my husband and our son (1yr) enjoyed tasty food there. We had sashimi box, L-Thai fried rice (chicken), and a JB roll. We asked for water, and the waitress gave us a plastic cup with a lid (with a straw) for our son without asking. I was impressed because I have to ask several times at other restaurants. Their miso soup was fine (I dislike other Asian store's). My son loved it. He also enjoyed fried rice. We were sorry our son made mess but the >waitress was nice telling us don't worry. We might go there again.

• Visited August 2013
Toronto, Canada
“Horrible service, terrible food, unfriendly hostess”
Reviewed 11 July 2013

The unfriendly hostess that was outside of the restaurant already made me second guessing about eating at Thai Jo, but the rest of my party were hungry so we just decided to take our chances. Boy, do we regret ever regret it! Fast forward, we ordered our food and it arrived promptly, but we had no cutleries whatsoever to eat our food with. We tried to flag down our waitress but couldn't find her (and it wasn't even a big restaurant!). So a member from our party got up and got four set of cutleries from another table. The waitress saw this as she was returning to the dining area and said "Oh I was going to get it for you but I see that you got it" and shrugged it off like it was no big deal. Well whatever, we can just not tip the waitress in the end. Unfortunately, in addition to the questionable service, the food tasted disgusting. I ordered a thai green curry and it was extremely watered down. The color of the curry doesn't even stay on the rice - it like drips off it. It was nasty. Waitress did not come by to refill our water or asked if our food was okay. The only other time she came by again was to give us the check. Never again.

• Visited September 2012