“Well recommended at wk.”
Review of Relish & More

Relish & More
Cuisines: American
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: At Relish & More, we've given the burger experience the reinvention it deserves. With over 1,000 options, from the patty to the toppings, to the sides, we give you the freedom to create your burger exactly the way you like it. Wash your personal creation down with one of our decadent shakes, a soda, or choose from among a selection of craft beers for the exact taste you're after. Visit us today at our restaurant in West Palm Beach's historic Northwood Village, and you'll see that Relish & More is an experience you'll relish for a long time to come.
Palm Beach, Florida
“Well recommended at wk.”
Reviewed 15 December 2013

Highly recommended by coworkers. Northwood is a really cool part of west palm. Not very big but cool shops etc. relish is a high end burger joint. I took a group for a birthday get together. Manager (owner??) was extremely accommodating. Staff very helpful. Service exceptional. Kind of loud. Idk if its the size of the space or radio but it was difficult to hear. Bathroom spotless. Overall spotless. The menu is long but staff helped with ordering. Food was very good. On time. I would go again with a group but not on my fav list of stuff to do in palm beach.

• Visited December 2013

Stuart, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Must go!”
Reviewed 15 December 2013 via mobile

Great burgers & the "relishes" are really well done. My favorite is the turkey burger w/ leek & mushroom relish. (There beef burger w/ drunken onions rocks as well). I wish I was able to go more often because I've seen some incredible looking salads come out if the kitchen as well. Classic & interesting side choices. I have never been disappointed.

“Fabulous burgers and shakes”
Reviewed 14 December 2013 via mobile

Large number of types of "burgers" from traditional beef to other options including duck, mushroom and white meat turkey. We had unadventurous beef but they were juicy, large and delicious. The milk shakes are big, creative and decadent. We had cookies & cream and salted caramel. Big Yum!

Visited December 2013
“Lives up to the reviews.”
Reviewed 12 December 2013

My husband and I decided to give Relish a try based on the reviews. Arrived really hungry. Left feeling greedy because I ate the huge burger. He had the drunken onion. I had the roasted tomato. We were both pleased with our choice. Had the pear and blue cheese flat bread. My initial thought was that it was an odd combination but decided to try it anyway. It was delicious. To around it all off, had the salted caramel doughnuts. When I'm on the elliptical next week, I'll still say it was worth it!

Visited December 2013
Camberley, United Kingdom
“GREAT FIND”
Reviewed 24 October 2013

On our way to Palm Beach we noticed a parade of shops with eating establishments and decided to grab something for lunch before arriving at our destination (The Breakers where nothing is cheap!). Perused the menus of a couple of places on the block and decided this fitted our requirements best. Inside was smaller than expected but it seemed a popular place (even a couple of Troopers from the Sheriff's Department wandered in for lunch).

Decided on the bargain $10 lunch menu with Beefburger choice and the only real difficulty was in deciding which relish - the Scotch Bonnet Mango wasn't as hot as I'd anticipated but the mango mix worked well. There was a good selection of bottled beer and an offer of 5 craft for $20. However, we chose from the import selection and the guy was surprised as he'd never come across two purchased at the same time (I had the Belgium Palm and my wife Magners Cider). They were slightly more expensive at $6 but worth if for us.

Everything tasted fresh, staff were really friendly and helpful so overall we'd be more than happy to drop by again if in the area - give it a try!!!

Visited October 2013