“Great way to spend an evening”
Review of Uptown Art

Uptown Art
More attraction details
Owner description: Uptown Art is an exciting new way to spend your night out! We provide the painting instruction, and you bring your beverage of choice! We take you step-by-step through a painting, so the night is filled with fun times and laughter. Everyone leaves with their own unique masterpiece at the end of class. Our instructors are talented enough to teach everyone (including those of us who can't draw a stick person)!
Reviewed 18 February 2014

I've attended three palette knife classes. The instructor is excellent. She teaches step by step; and walks around the room, giving individual attention to everyone. Each time has been a learning experience; as well as, a fun evening, with fun people attending. How can you possibly beat having a great time; plus going home with a "masterpiece". Highly recommend. Painting in a comfortable environment. Everything provided, except the wine (:

4  Thank Judysreviews

Reviewed 3 February 2014

Came with a group of 8 girlfriends - it was the first time for all of us, but won't be the last. Got there early, had food delivered, brought our own drinks and had a really nice time. Something different and worth every penny. The staff was friendly, fun and helpful in creating a nice souvenir to take home from the night. You will definitely see me again soon.

2  Thank Gail B
Reviewed 1 November 2013

My fiance and I were visiting family near West Palm Beach and decided to make it a date night at Uptown Art. This was our first experience with Uptown Art, and we loved it! We loved the idea of being able to have something to take home, hang on the wall, and remember the experience long after it's over. We are not painters in the least, but the instructor was fun and did a great job explaining step-by-step what to do-- and we were very pleased with the finished product! We highly recommend this place! Wish they would open one up here in New York!

3  Thank Amil77
Reviewed 11 September 2013 via mobile

Went with five members of my family. My parents and two daughters. Ages ranging from 15 to 79. Each one of us had the best night out in recent memory. You learn how to paint (which none of us had ever done before) and you leave amazed at what you accomplished. The atmosphere is low pressure and loads of fun. Many congratulations to the entrepreneur who came up with this idea. If the company goes public. I'm buying shares!

1  Thank Robules
Reviewed 9 September 2013 via mobile

I am not an artist. I have trouble drawing stick figures so when I made reservations for my girlfriends birthday I was nervous BUT I could not have more pleased. We had so much fun and how couldn't you, you can bring your own wine!! Amazed how good the paintings came out and the teacher was great. A little noisy if there is a party in the back room. We will be back for sure.

1  Thank PKexperience