“Date night”
Review of Uptown Art

Uptown Art
More attraction details
Owner description: Uptown Art is an exciting new way to spend your night out! We provide the painting instruction, and you bring your beverage of choice! We take you step-by-step through a painting, so the night is filled with fun times and laughter. Everyone leaves with their own unique masterpiece at the end of class. Our instructors are talented enough to teach everyone (including those of us who can't draw a stick person)!
Reviewed 17 July 2014 via mobile

We went to uptown art and had an amazing time. The staff is really cool and great teachers. They had plenty of paint and supplies. Painting came out awesome!!!!

1  Thank joe c
There are newer reviews for Uptown Art

Reviewed 25 June 2014

My husband took me for a date night. It's something different, but super fun!!!. The teacher is super funny and always willing to help,as well as all of the employees there. We had a blast!..and we took home two beautiful paintings. I definitely recommend anyone to go, it doesn't matter the age, whether you can paint or not, you will have fun!!! I know for a fact that we will go back and take some friends with us!!!!

2  Thank Bruneli2013
Reviewed 24 June 2014

My daughter and I once again descended on Uptown Art in hopes of bringing out our artist within, While we arrived for $20 Tuesday 15 minutes before we still were seated at the back. Its a terrific place and lots of Girls Night Out groups, but for us and my mother in law it was a bit loud and hard to hear and see the instructor, but certainly NOT a deal breaker, just next time we will get there even earlier. The gal instructor is as cute as a button and passionate to help. Easy to follow and we came home with a wonderful keepsake of our multi generational evening..

2  Thank Mom2morgan10
Reviewed 2 June 2014

This place is lots of fun with wine and a group of friends. Discover the artist in you by selecting the art you would like to replicate. The more you drink, the better your artwork looks!

5  Thank mscabs01
Reviewed 24 May 2014 via mobile

I've been here twice and I love it!! It's such a fun experience. Can't wait to go back! The instructors are very helpful and walk you step by step through your painting.

2  Thank Amanda Q