“Hole in the wall, but fantastic food”

The Spice Thai Cuisine
Ranked #161 of 676 Restaurants in West Palm Beach
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 17 September 2013 via mobile

I regularly eat at Spice for lunch and while its in a dingy little strip mall, it has fantastic food.

There are newer reviews for The Spice Thai Cuisine

Reviewed 4 August 2013

If you like Thai food don't miss this place. The place is in a strip mall but don't be fooled. The food is great and the employees are friendly. I love this place. Great food great prices but the place could you an updating. Go for the food not atmosphere.

Reviewed 24 July 2013

I took my girlfriend here for lunch and the place was empty. I ordered the Green Curry shrimp which is unusal for me and I don't really like to try new things but the food was amazing.... and my girlfriend ordered the Chicken fried rice that was amazing too. I love cheap and the food was amazing and cheap you can't really beat that.

Reviewed 18 March 2013

I'm in a predicament here because my daughter loves Thai food and I love good food so we go back and forth. We looked up the rating on this place and it seemed to be the best in the area. holy cow were we surprised when we walked in. The place was empty on a Thursday nite. Also it was located in a seedy neighborhood. If you can get past that and the waitress, owner comes around in a puffer vest then you will do fine. I had the fried whole fish which was pretty good. My wife and daughter had tofu , clear noodles and vegetables. They said they liked it, but there's more to good food than the food, It's the atmosphere. This place needs a chef Robert Urvine makeover.
Very friendly but missing the mark.

Reviewed 23 September 2011

Spice has great food, eat in or take out. They are accross the street from our offices and we eat there many times each month. The food is consistently good, the owners great and the prices more than fair. I love the shrimp Pad Tai but have had many great dishes there and never been disappointed.