Relaxing quiet well hidden gem of a boutique hotel. Free wifi and breakfast of baked goods cereal coffee. Friendly staff free from attitude. I got the room on an off season rate of $59 per night plus taxes. Nice landscaping and outside tables if you want to have a picnic of eat take out. Stayed for two hassle free days.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This 44 room boutique property is found in the quaint El Cid Historic District, Hotel Biba is an ideal location no matter what you've planned during your visit. Hotel Biba is just one block from the waterfront promenade stretching to beautiful downtown West Palm Beach, the fair grounds and marina's with an active schedule of fairs, concerts and festivals. Hotel Biba is a quick five minute drive to Florida's famous beaches, Palm Beach Atlantic University and the Palm Beach International Airport. It is situated within a mile of centers of art and culture with Kravis Center for the Performing Arts, Norton Museum, The Society of the Four Arts, the Palm Beach County Convention Center, The West Palm Beach Antique Row, City Place shopping and world class dining and entertainment. Hotel Biba is also in proximity of West Palm Beach's highest rated restaurants, some within walking distance and Clematis Street's lively dining and nightlife. Included in your stay is a continental breakfast in our relaxing courtyard. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Biba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Biba Hotel West Palm Beach
- Biba West Palm Beach
- Hotel Biba West Palm Beach, Florida