Hotel Biba
US$128
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham West Palm Beach(West Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
US$180
Best Western Palm Beach Lakes Inn(West Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
US$147
US$148
SpringHill Suites West Palm Beach I-95(West Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
US$168
US$234
Residence Inn
  • Breakfast included
Courtyard by Marriott West Palm Beach(West Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
US$136
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsbagelsmotor innsushi josmall hotelhard boiled eggscontinental breakfasthistoric districtold floridabed was comfortabletrain tracksstayed for one nightnice poolnice breakfastwater pressureclematis streetgreat ratewest palm
Reviewed 15 August 2013

Relaxing quiet well hidden gem of a boutique hotel. Free wifi and breakfast of baked goods cereal coffee. Friendly staff free from attitude. I got the room on an off season rate of $59 per night plus taxes. Nice landscaping and outside tables if you want to have a picnic of eat take out. Stayed for two hassle free days.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 10 August 2013

Stayed at Hotel Biba for a couple of nights in July, 2013 and found it to be very nice - art deco style hotel, nice pool area, good location (about 25-30mins walk to City Place (very nice shopping and residential area with excellent restaurants). There are a couple of restaurants close by - e.g. Italian and a Sushi place just across the street. The breakfast was fairly basic American, self serve type of breakfast. Perhaps some healthy choices could have been offered - more fresh fruit and brown bread.

When coming back to West Palm Beach I'll definitely consider Biba again.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Helén S
Reviewed 4 August 2013

I arrived early and was able to check in and get my room, which was pleasing as I was only there for 1 day and was going to be out for most of it. The receptionist was helpful and friendly. Free wi-fi. The room looked clean and was bigger/more spacious than I'd expected. Good air conditioning. The bathroom looked very nice and clean. Hair dryer, bath and shower, bucket for ice cubes. I was happy with the room until that evening when I got back and noticed there were actually some ants (or a similar insect, they looked like they had wings) in the bathroom, and on the floor near the bathroom. Next morning when I wanted a bath I spotted a couple of ants in the bath. As I'm an animal lover I tried to scoop them up with paper and move them out of the bathroom. I felt too uncomfortable to have a bath though, so just had a shower. Overall, the hotel was nice except for the ants. It was close to the airport, so a cab did not cost much. Was about half an hour's walk to City Place. There are some small stores across the intersection, such as Family Dollar and Sallys. Best for those with a car to get around. There's a free breakfast, although my cab came early next morning so I didn't get to try it.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 1 August 2013

We checked in and ended up in a decent room. However, the very nice woman on the front desk asked us when we came back into the lobby if we wanted to move, there was an opening in one of the renovated rooms.... and it was very nice. Great rate off season I guess. Pool was great and they had a nice nutritious breakfast. Chilled spot. Recommended!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 July 2013

I will agree with other reviewers, if you like the Hilton feel, then this is not for you. It is not a cookie-cutter hotel where every room looks the same. Instead, it definitely has its own atmosphere and things are clearly remodeled. We stayed there recently for a concert weekend and I am glad we did. We got in very late and only needed one night, and they were the best deal in the area. I promise, I researched everything in a 20-mile radius that was not a motel (because the motels in the area seemed to all have cockroach and drug problems, not worth the $60). Our room had one firm queen bed, one little chair with a footrest, a flatscreen on the wall, and a small dressing table with chair. The bathroom was basic and a little 60's-ish, but it got the job done for the night. Everything was clean in that there was no dirt anywhere, there were fresh soaps, and the sheets were clean. There were some of those little bugs that are attracted to light in the room, but they don't do any harm and probably came in when the door was opened/closed. I would definitely stay here again for the convenience, atmosphere, and value.
Oh, we did not eat at the complimentary breakfast, but we did go to check out the area and that was clearly redecorated and VERY cool. There was a cleaning lady tidying up, and she offered to pull everything back out for my husband and I. She was very nice and offered croissants, yogurt, coffee, bagels, and so on. I would have loved to hang out in the courtyard and eat, but we went to Paris Cafe and Bakery instead, only about 15 minutes away. PLEASE go there, expect to wait, but GO. Look up the reviews on Trip Advisor as well.

Location: Great! very short trip into downtown, basically a straight shot. The museum, a cool paint studio, coffee shops, restaurants, and so on. But, not as busy as you might think.

Room Tip: You will probably not have a view, unless you are facing the courtyard (that was seemingly only two rooms). The other rooms on the first floor have windows that are blocked by a fence.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple