We just got married at this lovely little hotel. Being a native of WPB I can remember when this historic little inn was nothing more than the Mt. Vernon Motor lodge, you can imagine what that was like.
When we were first searching for venues to be married we were faced with very strict rules in most venues about what time we could access the space, we were "encouraged" to use the in-house caterers, there were tons of rules on just about everything. At Hotel Biba, we found the management (Thanks, Jonathan!) to be flexible, cool and accommodating. We stayed for the weekend and had our wedding guest staying, too. The rooms are clean and comfortable, the staff are friendly and courteous. The pool is huge and open late and there are great places to get breakfast/lunch/dinner, all within walking distance, however you need to know where to go (being a native, I do.). They also put out a very nice breakfast spread in the morning with croissants bigger than your hand!
They let us decorate and bring in our own caterer, all for a VERY reasonable fee. I don't think they told us "no" on any occasion. We had music playing and about 100 guests for the main event, I don't think any of the other guests even complained about us, ha!
It couldn't have been a more beautiful event and everyone is still talking about how very "us" the hotel and the entire evening turned out.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This 44 room boutique property is found in the quaint El Cid Historic District, Hotel Biba is an ideal location no matter what you've planned during your visit. Hotel Biba is just one block from the waterfront promenade stretching to beautiful downtown West Palm Beach, the fair grounds and marina's with an active schedule of fairs, concerts and festivals. Hotel Biba is a quick five minute drive to Florida's famous beaches, Palm Beach Atlantic University and the Palm Beach International Airport. It is situated within a mile of centers of art and culture with Kravis Center for the Performing Arts, Norton Museum, The Society of the Four Arts, the Palm Beach County Convention Center, The West Palm Beach Antique Row, City Place shopping and world class dining and entertainment. Hotel Biba is also in proximity of West Palm Beach's highest rated restaurants, some within walking distance and Clematis Street's lively dining and nightlife. Included in your stay is a continental breakfast in our relaxing courtyard. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Biba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Biba Hotel West Palm Beach
- Biba West Palm Beach
- Hotel Biba West Palm Beach, Florida