Embassy Suites by Hilton West Palm Beach Central
US$157
US$152
Hilton Garden Inn West Palm Beach Airport(West Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
US$164
US$148
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham West Palm Beach(West Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
US$233
US$124
US$310
  • Breakfast included
Best Western Palm Beach Lakes Inn(West Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
US$147
US$138
US$123
US$162
US$143
Doubletree.com
Hyatt Place West Palm Beach Downtown(West Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
US$486
US$428
Hyatt.com
  • Breakfast included
US$105
Hotel Biba(West Palm Beach)
US$129
US$126
Travelocity
1,315 results
All reviewscorner suiteevening receptionfront deskomeletfree happy hourmade to order breakfastwest palmcomplimentary breakfastclose to the airportliving roompool areafree shuttlebusiness centerrental carfitness centerbusiness tripshuttle service
FilterAll languages
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 6 December 2013

We love Embassy Suites! Will return to stay at this hotel the next time we are here on business. The staff was extremely nice and cheerful -- made the stay so much more comfortable. Will recommend this hotel to others.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
GMBadillo, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton West Palm Beach Central, responded to this reviewResponded 20 January 2014

Dear A TripAdvisor Member ,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay here. We hope to see you in the near future.

Reviewed 4 December 2013

I really enjoyed my stay at the Embassy Suites in West Palm Beach. I live close to the location but we just wanted to get away for one night. Good thing we did because I didn't expect this gem! Great place to stay!! Room was exceptionally clean and fresh, lots to choose from for breakfast. I also liked the fact that breakfast was cooked to order. Would definitely stay there again!

Room Tip: I never used the spa
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Marverlyne,
Thank you for choosing the Embassy Suites during you're stay. We hope to see you in the near future. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed the Complimentary Breakfast. We hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 4 December 2013

This property stood out to me because in our five-night stay we encountered nothing but friendly faces and positive attitudes. The rooms, as usual in an Embassy, are large and comfortable. The televisions were large and high-definition in both rooms. The breakfast buffet was great with made-to-order items and an attentive staff. This is rare in a buffet setting.

My only disappointment was that the front desk was under staffed at check in because of a staff meeting, leaving only one person to handle everyone and the phones. But that can be overlooked given the total positive experience.

Room Tip: Try for a corner balcony room on an upper floor. If the weather is good, it would be great to sit out and watch the action at the airport below.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
GMBadillo, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton West Palm Beach Central, responded to this reviewResponded 18 January 2014

Dear Peter M,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We apologize for any inconvience during your stay. We are glad that the staff was great! Also I will be sure to inform the staff of all your great compliments. Thank you for choosing the Embassy Suites. We hope to see you in the near future.

Reviewed 4 December 2013

I don't normally complete surveys but I want to compliment Kirah at the Front Desk of the WPB Embassy Suites. Right from the moment of check-in she was so very helpful and pleasant. I am a very light sleeper and usually stay at other hotels. When I found my room was right next to the elevator, I returned to ask if there was another room away from the elevator. She explained that if I could wait till after 4 PM she could move me to a better room, which she did, as promised. It was a delightful accommodation. I slept so well each night. The entire week was the perfect hotel experience. I am now a loyal Embassy Suites customer and already told friends about my positive experience at your hotel. Congratulations to Kirah and the entire staff at the WPB Embassy Suites for making my stay so enjoyable. Can't wait to return! Thank you.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
GMBadillo, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton West Palm Beach Central, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2014

Dear Barbara M,
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I will be sure to inform the staff of all the wonderful comments. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We are glad to hear that the staff was able to accomodate you during your stay. We hope to see you again in the near future.Thanks again for choosing the Embassy Suites!

Reviewed 4 December 2013

Excellent breakfast, great staff and very, very clean. I don't have one complaint and we had an amazing vacation. We got a free upgrade, check-in was quick, we were visiting family and were never given any problems when family visited the hotel. The staff was so kind and the door men and everyone made you feel like you were at the Ritz. Thanks so much!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family

Dear Ricci C,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are glad to hear that you have enjoyed your stay here at Embassy. I hope to see you again next year for vacation!