“Excellent Hotel”

Embassy Suites by Hilton West Palm Beach Central
Ranked #4 of 34 Hotels in West Palm Beach
Reviewed 4 January 2014

I had an beautiful view of downtown from my room and the extra large sectional sofa in the living room allowed all three of us to enjoy looking out as well as relax to watch a movie. The service was also outstanding.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
GMBadillo, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton West Palm Beach Central, responded to this reviewResponded 30 January 2014

Misty F,
Thank you for choosing the Embassy Suites! Its great to hear that you enjoyed you're stay! I am glad to hear that the complimentary breakfast and manager's reception was great! We hope to see in the near future. If theres anything you please let us know. It is always pleasure.

Reviewed 31 December 2013

The good: the water temperature of the pool was simply perfect. Best ever. The worst experience I ever had at any cocktail reception anywhere. Long wait (only one bartender which was NOT the problem.: While waiting to be served, the bartender "past over" my family and served three other parties who came after us. The complimentary breakfast was as good as to expected in any Embassy Suites -- except the coffee. It was not freshly brewed, but was machine-dispensed from liquid concentrates. Couldn't believe any Hilton-brand hotel would do that.

1  Thank Dat T

Dear Dat T,
Thank you for choosing the Embassy Suites! Its great to hear that you enjoyed you're stay! I am glad to hear that the complimentary breakfast was great! We hope to see in the near future. If theres anything you please let us know. It is always pleasure.

Reviewed 29 December 2013

When we first walked into our suite we were really impressed but then after looking closer, the impression changed. On the positive side, the beds were comfortable and the furniture was really modern and nice. But the coffee maker and cups were missing and the counter top in the 'kitchenette' was sticky (eww!). Because it was pretty late (11 p.m.) I didn't ask to moved but normally I would have. The tub had what appeared to be mold in the corner, the counter in the bedroom where the tv was sitting was dirty, The room sleeps 6 but yet they didn't have enough towels and washcloths for the four of us. I had to take some from the maid's cart in the morning along with a box of tissues (as the container for the tissues in the room was empty). Mixed opinion on the staff, some were friendly others were indifferent. There was a nice buffet included in the stay but the omelet chef had a tip jar - tacky. We had an incident where my sister accidentally ordered a tv show on pay per view, the menu said free on-demand and we were going to be charged $5 to see The Voice (really, who would pay to watch that?) and the front desk refunded the charge for me without any problems. The lobby area was very nice and if we had had a clean well-stocked room the rating would be much higher. Last but not least, the icemaker on the third floor was broken.

1  Thank abfla
Reviewed 29 December 2013

I stayed at this hotel for one night with a friend for a birthday celebration. I live locally but had never stayed at Embassy Suites. The suites were large and tastefully furnished, the beds comfortable, the staff were exceptionally friendly and we also enjoyed the evening cocktail hour. I would recommend this hotel and will stay here again if I have the opportunity

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends

Dear Cheryl K,
Thank you for choosing the Embassy Suites! Its great to hear that you enjoyed you're stay! I am glad to hear that the Manager's Reception was great! We hope to see you in the near future! It is always pleasure.

Reviewed 29 December 2013

We enjoyed our stay with you and it kept us near our family we were visiting for Christmas. We will probably stay at your location in the future. We enjoyed our stay with you and it kept us near our family we were visiting for Christmas. We may stay at your location in the future.

Dear Bill H,
Thank you for choosing the Embassy Suites! Its great to hear that you enjoyed you're stay!! We hope to see in the near future. If theres anything you please let us know. It is always pleasure.

Reviewed 28 December 2013

This hotel was excellent. The rooms were fresh, clean, and luxurious. The staff was prompt, courteous and receptive to addressing the needs of the guests. The complimentary breakfast was great and the daily managers reception in the lobby was a good way to relax and socialize. The hotel offers a free shuttle to transport guests to and from CityPlace which is very convenient and such a great service. Overall, I was very impressed with the rooms, the staff and service, the amenities... it was a great trip. I feel it was great value and would not hesitate to return or recommend to others.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo

Dear Derek D,

Reviewed 26 December 2013

I was offered an upgrade upon checking in. The view from the 12 the floor was incredible. I could see the ocean! I was amazed at how spacious the suite was. The kitchen area had a breakfast bar with stools, microwave fridge and sink. Bathroom had marble floors and sleek faucets. It did not come with a blow dryer but housekeeping sent me one within a few minutes. The bed was so comfortable I didn't want to get out the next morning. Breakfast was very good, the best scrambled eggs I'd ever had. Coffee was as good as Starbucks. This is definitely my hotel for every visit to WPB. Also it is right off I-95, next to the airport and 5 minutes away from City Place and Clematis where all the fine restaurants, clubs and shopping are located. Also is less than 10 minutes away from Palm Beach. Book it! You will not be disappointed!

Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo