Embassy Suites by Hilton West Palm Beach Central
Hyatt Place West Palm Beach Downtown(West Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
US$154
US$146
  • Breakfast included
US$106
US$96
Hilton Garden Inn West Palm Beach Airport(West Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
US$109
US$98
US$163
  • Breakfast included
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham West Palm Beach(West Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
US$143
US$99
US$96
Best Western Palm Beach Lakes Inn(West Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
US$132
West Palm Beach Marriott(West Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
US$168
  • Pool
US$118
Doubletree.com
US$129
US$86
HIExpress.com
1,323 results
All reviewscorner suiteevening receptionfront deskomeletfree happy hourmade to order breakfastwest palmcomplimentary breakfastclose to the airportliving roompool areafree shuttlebusiness centerrental carfitness centerbusiness tripshuttle service
Reviewed 17 January 2014

Just returned from a two night stay in West Palm. Room was clean, comfortable, plenty of hot water for showering. Loved the avacado, olive oil, basil body lotion.....
Staff was informative and efficient. Bar staff was very friendly. Remembered my beverage of choice when I arrived on my second night for the managers reception. That always impresses
me. Breakfast was good even had two made to order omelet stations as well as eggs on the buffet line. Great coffee as well. I am a fanatic about my coffee. I I am in West Palm again, I would stay. It is not yoru typical large atrium either. made the Food and Beveage part of the stay a little nicer in my opinion.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
GMBadillo, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton West Palm Beach Central, responded to this reviewResponded 2 February 2014

Dear 4pawsFlorida,

Thank for choosing the Embassy Suites. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed you stay! I be sure to inform the staff about your wonderful comments. Thanks again for taking the time out to review our hotel . We hope to see you in the near future!

Reviewed 16 January 2014

I'm a HIlton Honors Gold member and I reserved an upgraded balcony king suite. When I arrived, albeit a little earlier than their 4 o'clock check in, they didn't have my room type available. I accepted the downgrade to a double non-suite handicapped accessible room. That was a mistake on my part. The room was a typically appointed hotel room and NOT a suite - not even a mini-suite, but I soon regretted the handicapped accessible amenities, the roll in shower allowed water all over the bathroom floor, very few towels and limited places to hang a towel or to put toiletries - if I had been traveling with my family this room would have been completely unacceptable. Then in the morning, I got the bill - they charged me the upgraded suite rate. When I brought it to their attention, they "took $50 off the bill" for "my trouble. Sorry, it happens." I'm not really complaining about the amount of the adjustment so much, but the manner was like they were doing ME a favor.

After I resolved the billing issue, I went to breakfast - Embassys usually have a very nice hot buffet. The prepared buffet eggs were runny and looked more like oatmeal. The pancakes looked and tasted packaged and were COLD - not even the slightest bit warm, although I was one of the first guests to be there at 6:30 for the 6:30 start of breakfast. Oh, yeah, and the "hot" syrup was cold. I left. I'll grab McDonald's on my way to my first appointment.

This experience has left a very bad taste in my mouth and I am unlikely to ever stay here again. I prefer the Embassy in Boca where the rooms are all suites and the pancakes are made fresh (seriously, the Embassy in Boca is a gem). This will not be the last the Embassy Suites West Palm Beach hears about this. I am fit to be tied.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 January 2014

Stayed here before an early morning flight out of pbi. Upgraded to a king suite on the 15th floor. Absolutely amazing views, comfortable bed, and lots of space. Far exceeded our expectations. We got in late and left early -- so I can't comment on breakfast. The pool was very warm according to the kids. The property seemed well kept. Staff was helpful and accommodating.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family

Dear MomDadand3,
Thank you for taking the time out to review our hotel . We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed accommodations during you're stay! Thank you for choosing the Embassy Suites, we hope to see you in the near future.

Reviewed 12 January 2014

When you look at a hotel like Embassy Suites the normal attitude "Make it Happen". This location could not be further from this attitude. Wrong Room, Ants in the room, Rude Staff, Not 1 ice machine worked and took and hour to get ice makes it pretty hard to have cold drinks.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
2  Thank Kevin S

Dear Kevin S,

Thank you for taking the time out to review our hotel. We just wanted to take the time apologize for any inconvience during you're stay. I hope that you could give our hotel another chance. We hope to see you back in the near future.

Reviewed 10 January 2014

I am a Marine who was on a vacation from Pakistan visiting family. I wanted to stay at a nice hotel and a friend was not well and I stayed with them for a few days. I booked a non refundable room at the Embassy Suites. I went back to stay at the hotel only to be told my room was sold out from under me to another person. The general manager said since the room looked vacant that it was my fault and should have told the front desk that I was leaving with the intention of reuturning. So I guess I should have told them I was going to lunch as well. The hotel not only collected money off of me for the room but off of another family. It is not right in my eyes. The general manager refunded me one night for the inconvience but I want to be refunded from the point I was checked out and the contract was broken. I was supposed to own the room for 6 nights. Its not right in my opinion.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
3  Thank PhillipR42

Dear PhillipR42,
Thank for choosing the Embassy Suites! We want to apologize for any issues during your stay. We hope that you will give our hotel another chance. We hope to see you in the near future.