We spent six days here in a corner balcony suite and a standard double room. The rooms are spacious, well-stocked with decent towels, and exceptionally peaceful. We had a very quiet stay and the TV was equally fabulous, although we would have appreciated more channels, such as TLC and Disney. Also, the guide on the TV was non-existent, which proved to be highly irritating during our stay. We had an outstanding breakfast buffet, with yummy egg white omelettes and a wide variety of other options. The fitness workout room was great- very clean, and plenty of machines. The pool and hot tub were also a wonderful asset to our stay, as were the tennis courts. We ordered room service twice during our stay, and the food was fine and promptly delivered. However, we ordered the suite dreams package prior to our stay, which entailed a delivery of cookies and milk each night. Unfortunately, despite request, we did not receive either of these services for the first two nights, and we had to go to the front desk late at night on the third to eventually receive them. The staff were very receptive and apologetic, and after receiving a $25 credit compensation, we received our cookies without request for the next three nights, although they sometimes came as late as 10:00. The cookies themselves were delicious, as was the milk, although it was often in the carton and we had to pour it into the glasses ourselves. We made good use of the free shuttle service to and from city place, and the drivers were friendly and chatty. The staff in general were helpful and friendly, especially the manager and the pool guy, who turned the heat up in the pool when we said it was too cold.
Overall, we enjoyed our stay immensely and would highly recommend it to anyone wanting a fun, relaxing stay.
- "The Cookie Girls" :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Embassy Suites West Palm Beach - Central features an ideal location, award-winning service, and first-class amenities to stand out as one of the top West Palm Beach hotels. Situated just off I-95, less than five-minutes from West Palm Beach Airport, this prime location offers easy access to the Kravis Center, many of south Florida's finest beaches, and CityPlace where you can enjoy the area's best shopping and dining experiences. Guests will be greeted with a warm welcome and friendly smile as they check into spacious guest rooms highlighted by stylish decor, 37" flat-screen TVs, free WiFi, and select suites with walkout balconies. The onsite Atrium Restaurant provides a delicious menu of American favorites prepared with the freshest local ingredients for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and guests can unwind with a signature cocktail or a craft beer from the Atrium Lounge. Maintain your active lifestyle in the 24-hour fitness center or on the outdoor tennis courts, spend the afternoons soaking in the Florida sun by the outdoor pool, and relax in evening in the dry sauna or whirlpool tubs. With over 18,000 sq. Ft. Of flexible event space, this is also an excellent venue for hosting business meetings, corporate conferences, and weddings. The Embassy Suites West Palm Beach hotel has a premier location and the perfect combination of amenities to make it the best choice for your next business trip, family vacation, or weekend escape to West Palm Beach, Florida. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, HotelsClick, Ebookers, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton West Palm Beach Central reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites West Palm Beach - Central Hotel West Palm Beach
- West Palm Beach Crowne Plaza
- Embassy Suites By Hilton West Palm Beach Central Florida