I would have given this property a higher rating had it not been for my dining experiences here. The hotel itself is updated and well maintained. I had a corner kind suite and my only complaint was that there was too much furniture. I know they are trying to create multiple "spaces" but in doing so you end up with a little obstacle course. The shower stall was also a little small for my taste, but overall the room was laid out well and comfortable. The location is great, close to the airport and easy on/off the interstate. Now... The dining.... The onsite restaurant was kind of abysmal. I waited for an inordinate amount of time to be seated, then waited an equally inordinate amount of time to get my drink. The service all night was excruciatingly slow. Granted, there was only one waiter, but there were only 2 other patrons besides myself is I can't understand it. The food was not good either. I ordered the avocado salad with salmon. The avocados tasted like chemicals, the salmon was burned (I asked if they could blacken it, maybe they thought I meant burned?), the tomatoes looked like they had been frozen and the salad was tossed in this super sweet lemon dressing that was not pleasant. I choked down the salmon and left the rest. To his credit, the waiter did say he could bring me something else, but I didn't want to sit there for another hour waiting for it. The morning breakfast was a disappointment too. The cook was kind of standoffish and quiet and the omelet I ended up with was bland and overcooked. I only ate half. I stay at these properties for the breakfast and this was disappointing. Simply not what I expected based on past experiences. I would stay again, but I would definitely find another place to eat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Embassy Suites West Palm Beach - Central features an ideal location, award-winning service, and first-class amenities to stand out as one of the top West Palm Beach hotels. Situated just off I-95, less than five-minutes from West Palm Beach Airport, this prime location offers easy access to the Kravis Center, many of south Florida's finest beaches, and CityPlace where you can enjoy the area's best shopping and dining experiences. Guests will be greeted with a warm welcome and friendly smile as they check into spacious guest rooms highlighted by stylish decor, 37" flat-screen TVs, free WiFi, and select suites with walkout balconies. The onsite Atrium Restaurant provides a delicious menu of American favorites prepared with the freshest local ingredients for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and guests can unwind with a signature cocktail or a craft beer from the Atrium Lounge. Maintain your active lifestyle in the 24-hour fitness center or on the outdoor tennis courts, spend the afternoons soaking in the Florida sun by the outdoor pool, and relax in evening in the dry sauna or whirlpool tubs. With over 18,000 sq. Ft. Of flexible event space, this is also an excellent venue for hosting business meetings, corporate conferences, and weddings. The Embassy Suites West Palm Beach hotel has a premier location and the perfect combination of amenities to make it the best choice for your next business trip, family vacation, or weekend escape to West Palm Beach, Florida. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Ebookers, Ctrip TA, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton West Palm Beach Central reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites West Palm Beach - Central Hotel West Palm Beach
- West Palm Beach Crowne Plaza
- Embassy Suites By Hilton West Palm Beach Central Florida