“A REAL Vacation!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in West Palm Beach
Hippocrates Health Institute
Clermont, Florida
“A REAL Vacation!”
Reviewed 17 July 2013

No matter what shape you arrive in, you will certainly leave a better person inside and out! More energy, improved outlook on life, lose weight, lower your cholesterol... the list of health benefits goes on.

Room Tip: I stayed in the Casa Grande with 3 other ladies and slept like a baby. Plenty of privacy.
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled solo
14 Thank Tammy R
MAllen33411, VP of Operations at Hippocrates Health Institute, responded to this review, 18 November 2013
Thank you for the positive comments regarding your leaving “a better person” after your stay at Hippocrates. It is wonderful customers like yourself that take the time to share their feedback about how wonderful their stay was. The positive comments shared about our institute are what we are always striving for, to exceed our guest expectations. Under the leadership of our directors, Drs. Anna Maria and Brian Clement, our staff is consistently focused to ensure each and every guest has the very best transformational experience. They are tru pioneers of health and healing. Thank for allowing us to make your stay with us such a positive one. We truly look for your return visit.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (52)
Miami, Florida
Reviewed 17 July 2013

I recently stayed one week at the Hippocrates Health Institute - this place is magical! I highly recommend it to anyone who is blessed to be able to take the time and has the means to make it hear. If you are considering it - DO IT!!!! This is the sign!!!! PS - for those who want to save some money - you can stay down the block at the Hampton Inn - it's fine - you will be so busy - it wont make a difference!!!!

• Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
19 Thank rosedero
We truly appreciate the outstanding feedback provided with the comments "This place is magical!” The entire HHI team takes a great deal of pride with our execution of consistently setting the Guest Experience "bar" very high to ensure great guest satisfaction. We look forward to your next visit and thank you again for taking the time to share this wonderful feedback.
Calgary, Canada
Reviewed 15 April 2013

I'll start by saying that I booked Hippocrates for their 3-week program and at the beginning of the third week I couldn't bear the thought of leaving and so I stayed a fourth week!! Above all other words, that probably says it all in terms of recommending Hippocrates Health Institute and their program!

I found the program everything I had anticipated and more. The program works, period. There were amazing visible and quantifiable changes for everyone who was there for the 3-week program. Blood chemistry changes were great indicators as were individuals experiences of physical changes. One fellow, with Lymes disease which had affected his brain, arrived unable to be understood because his speech was so garbled from his brain not getting the right messages. After a very short time he was having intelligible conversations with people although his short-term memory was still an issue when he left. My roommates stage-4 breast cancer tumor visibly changed and decreased in size. A young mother, also with stage-4 breast cancer plus a visible tumor on her sternum, saw the tumor on her sternum externally disappear. Several people with insulin-supported diabetes left with normal blood glucose levels and no medications.

These are just a few examples of my personal experiences with individuals. In my own case, belly fat had been creeping on over the past couple of years and had reached the point where it had become a health concern in relationship to my heart and blood glucose levels. My body totally shifted during my 4-weeks at Hippocrates and although there is still some lingering belly fat, the difference is considerable plus I have great energy and feel terrific. As I am continuously receiving comments since my return home, I gather the results are also visible to others as well!!

Hippocrates is a total experience - it's like a long spa vacation!!! There are several valuable complimentary treatments as well as many other options. The grounds are magnificent and nurturing; there is a mineral pool, a hot pool, a cold plunge pool plus a regular swimming pool - all chlorine free of course!! - and an infra-red sauna behind these pools, Then there are several other swimming pools and saunas around the property. If you enjoy meditation, there are many benches throughout for your privacy. The gym is very well equipped and there are two different saunas plus a pool there. Everyone can sign up for a complimentary bicycle for their use during their stay!! Seriously - I am yearning for it all again!!

There is a gorgeous lovingly cared for organic garden to supply the seasonal veggies for lunches and dinners along with the sprouting greenhouse where the wide variety of sprouts happily grow listening to classical music.

I would be terribly remiss if I neglected to mention that one of the very key pieces of Hippocrates is their truly amazing staff and this includes everyone!!!! They are absolutely incredible in their dedication and sincere desire to be of service to each and every person. Faces are flashing in front of me as I write this, remembering the many beautiful hearts. Love is spoken there and it feels so good!!

Hippocrates isn't perfect - there are many ways in which it can improve - however, in the bigger picture, if you're looking for healthy results I suggest, without hesitation, the 3-week program. If you go there with a willingness and the openness to receive (and put your critic to rest for your time there!) you will not be sorry!

Stayed March 2013, travelled solo
21 Thank BeverlyL551
Thank you for taking the time to write such an outstanding Tripadvisor review. All the great feedback you share in your review is so rewarding. We want all our guests to feel like this is their “Vacation with a different focus”. At Hippocrates, we take great care to provide our guests with all they need to reverse patterns that have affected their lives in detrimental ways and we know that none of this could be possible without the great staff we have. It is these personal touches that our staff provide that help our unique, world-class institute an unforgettable destination. We look forward to your return visit.
Marblehead, Massachusetts
Reviewed 2 April 2013

If I had an opportunity to live anywhere I want, it would be Hippocrates Health Institute! People are knowledgable, gracious and wonderful. This is better than any resort you could ever want to visit.

• Stayed October 2012, travelled solo
13 Thank firstcitycapital
Brookline, New Hampshire
Reviewed 22 November 2012

This is a health retreat designed to give you all the tools to heal yourself. Like any resort, you choose the level of accommodation you want to pay for. The second visit is much more enjoyable as it is "self-guided" and there's more time for relaxation rather than attending every workshop. While many are designed to sell you on therapies, most of them are extremely helpful. How FORTUNATE is Chef Ken & Pam ?!(a couple who both work at the Hippocrates facility) She gets to enjoy his incredible food, and he (most likely) gets awesome massages!!

Room Tip: We love the El Nido house----perfect for a couple who prefers privacy, but we understand it is to be...
  • Stayed November 2012, travelled as a couple
11 Thank Jeanann J
Downpatrick, United Kingdom
Reviewed 16 September 2012

At Hippocrates they show you how you can heal yourself. I found the staff caring beyond the call of duty. They suggest supplements and therapies which could help but there is NO pressure whatsoever to buy them. The food is amazingly delicious, no one could starve there. You can eat as much as you like. It is not cheap but all your food, accommodation and all day, everyday lectures are included, as well as some therapies. I was surprised by the warmth of Anna Marie and Brian who are not at all money grabbing. Of course it is a business - it has to be - the facilities are excellent. I met people who had been there for 3 weeks or more and their lives were turned around. I though it was worth every penny.

• Stayed October 2011, travelled solo
23 Thank Barbara F
Reviewed 10 May 2012

Going for the fourth time now (three weeks each time). Hippocrates is a magical place that really makes a huge difference to one's overall wellbeing. I went in a wheelchair three years ago having been told that I'd never walk again and left three weeks later being able to do exercise classes back to back - walk three miles on the beach - and be pain free.

It is wonderful to me that we are only just now beginning to understand - scientifically - why this Hippocrates style health programme actually works - nutrigenomics explains much of what is going on here.

It's not a cult, it's not a centre for dippy hippies, it is a solid, careful, we'll thought out centre offering a sane programme that works for a great many people.

I resisted going to Hippocrates for a long time because people do tend to 'evangelise' about the place once they've been there and that put me off. However, when I finally went in desperation I understood it for what it is: A place for true healing. I now go every year and it keeps me mobile and virtually pain free. It's also a great place to de-stress and plan/strategise forthcoming projects.

Room Tip: Book early as you can. Also check to see if any large groups are going - it can be a problem if a b...
  • Stayed August 2011, travelled solo
20 Thank Jgh2012
Also consider these accommodations in or near West Palm Beach
Hampton Inn West Palm Beach Florida Turnpike
Hampton Inn West Palm Beach Flor...
#8 of 34 in West Palm Beach
La Quinta Inn West Palm Beach - Florida Turnpike
La Quinta Inn West Palm Beach - ...
#23 of 34 in West Palm Beach
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham West Palm Beach
Hampton Inn & Suites Wellington
BEST WESTERN Palm Beach Lakes Inn
BEST WESTERN Palm Beach Lakes In...
#9 of 34 in West Palm Beach
Hampton Inn West Palm Beach Central Airport
Hampton Inn West Palm Beach Cent...
#4 of 34 in West Palm Beach

Been to Hippocrates Health Institute? Share your experiences!